What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abja Roots flower pictures

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everyone should be running some of Abja's gear.

Cobalt Haze at 78 days - this pheno is a legit keeper and isn't going anywhere. She comes down at 84 - which is actually in 3 more light cycles. Picture is a few days old already.

picture.php

Next photos will be harvest shots. She was potent last cycle. She's in MUCH better shape this round. I know she'll be stronger this round and her odd terps more expressed. I've never had a cannabis plant that tastes like she does.

I've decided she is an OGKB/Arcata Trainwreck/White Widow expression in the line.

doughy - beef ramen (seasoning packet ie bullion) - metallic ginger - menthol

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just went over the flowers that are hanging to dry. Took the dab tool and gathered up enough of those calyxes that form at the bottom of every internode to smoke a sample bowl.

I got irritated with her imperfections last time and didn't let her run a full 12wks. It makes a difference - and the plant just being fully mature as well now.

She doesn't smoke nearly as hybrid now. She's much more up in the top of the head, behind the eyes, with a steady vibration in the brain. A bit irritated at how long it's taking me to type this because I feel like I need to get up and do something...

Certainly more reflective of the sativa heritage this line has. This 12wk purple Cobalt Haze is a keeper. Yield. Resin. Unique terps. Quality, potent high. I could see someone smoking too much of this and being uncomfortable. She is borderline racy - the suggestion is certainly there.

I've only had one other plant that had a similar buzz - and I loved it - and shouldn't have let it go. It was Lean Green - Burmese/G13 x Blockhead - and that plant was pure party weed. If things got slow or boring, pass it around and it would be lit all over again. It just energized people and made everyone want to get krunk. Seriously, it was exactly like that. Straight up party weed.

This particular Cobalt Haze is like that. NOT quite as clear - not quite as focused or energetic, but VERY similar energy to it.

Yep. Keeper. Not letting this plant go. We can officially call it my first addition to the new roster. I don't want to breed her. Don't want to self her. Don't want to try to improve her. She's excellent exactly as is. Great work, Abja. :respect:

dank.Frank

Wendull C.

Veteran
I just got a few units of cobalt haze. The buzz is great. I have always loved blue dream grown inside with love, but this one is great. Almost electric.

Wendull C.

Veteran
It's a good plant. High reminds me of sour diesel. You can feel your eyes drop immediately as it encompasses your whole head. You are loaded, but still raring to go.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Just wanted to pop in and thank everyone who has been growing my work. Like most of us I've been balancing what I'd like to do with what I need to do. Here's a few of the recent creations that have been grown out.

SWISS WATCH - Gary Payton x Runtz
full

full

Hypnotoad - Peanut Butter Breath x GB6Trix
full

full

Delta Diamons - HyLife x GB6Trix
full