What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My organic collection of nuggetry

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking exceptional, frosty trich covered buds like that are a sure sign of a good grower! :good:

Wow I would totally eat some of that bud man it looks so juicy & delicious! :joint:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thank you so much SOTF! Heres some more of that organic goooooooey goodness of my Purple Diesel x Lambsbreath.... cannot wait to smoke the shit out of this!! True medicine... :woohoo:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
By the way... 1st time grow of this strain......very very impressed! :woohoo: I will definately be keeping her around. Much love all, Stagger

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks guys! The only PD x LB i've smoked was from a mediocre industrial grower who runs nothing but chems in organic soil.... so it was not up to par by any means. This I think will be a different sort of smoke all around :woohoo: Thanks for the replies and complements everyone. Peace and love, Stagger

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
QWISO

QWISO

Some QWISO hash I made the other day... I love this stuff, very clear headed stone I can work on but it's still quite powerful. I only take 2 hits and it lasts me for a good 3 to 4 hours. Thanks for the help labtec! peace and love, Stagger

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Blue Widow- week 9.5

Blue Widow- week 9.5

Here's my BLue Widow lady I took down at 9 1/2 weeks. Flushed for 2 weeks and beautiful colors came out in the final product. At first I wasnt too impressed with the smell coming off of this lady...but after she dried she took on a very skunky/fruity/incense like smell I quite enjoi. The smell also transitions to flavor extremely well wich I am always a fan of. Nice clear headed high that hit's right btwn your eyes, also I noticed it was very mood enhancing, as it brought a big smile to my face after my first session of her. Thanks for tagging along everyone! Peace and grow with love, Stagger:thank you:

Scrappy4

Veteran
Damn son! Your either impressing new growers, or intimidating them. Lol. Impressive pics once again.....scrappy

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks fellas :biggrin: Just got done spending afew hours doing the final trim on that Blue Widow and she smells fantastic :woohoo: I've got 2 diesel wrecks that are coming down in the next couple days before I go on vacation next weekend! Stoked for some fresh Diesel Wreck smoke for NW string summit! Peace and love , Stagger :yay:

haxi

Man your buds are looking really really great ! This must be tha real sticky stuff :p

Hope you're enjoying it right.

I'm going organic soon..

Peace :rasta: !

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks haxi! Give them what they need and some love and the ladies are bound to get gooey. :yay: :woohoo: :yay: Get that organic goodness going buddy...you wont be dissapointed by the flavors. peace and love, Stagger

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Wonderful shots of your plants and nugs Stagger. Between you and a few other growers i'm looking at either air or smart pots. Excellent job on the Casey Jones and the description of smells on that Blue Widow are mouth watering. :thank you:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words bro! I'm choppin down a giant Diesel Wreck tonight, and will post some photos after. peace all! Stagger :yay: