What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the results of the 2009 4:20 cup

sqwirl

Wow, I'm honored to have placed!!!

Thanks to OldPink, Dutchgrower and all the icmag crew that helped make this event happen.

Thanks to the White which practically grew itself. I appreciate Krome (and His crew) for letting the cut get out to the public. StretchPup and H&L thanks for your help.

Just wish I was able to send my Sativa entry like I had planned. OJD I'm gunning for you next year. I have some work to do, but in a year I hope I'll be ready for you. Killer skillz bro, way to represent!!

:woohoo:What a blessing...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Not too forget the Danish contingent led by Paddi who gave out so much good outdoor bud to all and sundry...

Thanks for showing up guys!!

*well-done sqwirl....hope to see your sativa entry next year....

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Well the cup is over for another year

Well the cup is over for another year

but what can I say it was a blast and I enjoyed every minute

Big thanks to all who entered this year and I must say the quality was very high
also a big thankyou to all of you who made the trip and judged the cup and made it what it was
to see people sitting around discussing the samples made it all worthwile and to me thats what its all about

personal greets go out to Karma Genetics, congrats on the cup and nice entry
OJD as a grower entry to top the poll in the indica catagory overall well done and one of my favorites
Soma that hash was superb as usual Doctor dee superb entry again and nice to see you
Chaoscatalunya nice to meet you and good work on getting a place
Paddy and the Danes you are a great bunch of guys and I hope to see you again next year
the guys from Scotland, it was a blast hearing a friendly accent and smoking with you
jack the grower I enjoyed our chats, baccus a pleasure as always

also big thanks to Mila and the pollinator crew, The cannabis collage crew who made everyone welcome
and the greenhouse for hosting the awards and there coffee shops for wake and bakes

anyone I missed sorry but it was a hectic week, but hey lets do it again next year
it was a lot of fun

OP

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
hey rez it was a blast
you would have loved it, hope you'll be entering next year would love to see you there as well

OP

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Got back to the yard not long ago. Had a quality time, will probably not be heading back to the lowlands for a while now too so was good to have an A'dam blowout.

Big up everyone I met over there for the first time, half the guys whose usernames I didn't recognise I've since come home and clocked on here! Too many to mention, but thanks to everyone whose company I enjoyed, weed/hash/oil I smoked, seeds I was given, and whatever else occurred!

See you guys next year..

onioncreek

Why no chem

Why no chem

Congrats to all of the winners and I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves. I have stash from the white and chemd cuts along with others and before this weekend I thought that the bubba and white were the top shit and was just letting my chem sit due to drying/curing smoke test. I was flipping through my stash looking for a cookout relaxing smoke and grabbed the chem, man one hit through my syn made me leave the food on the smoker for about an hour. I am not saying anything bad about the winning strains, I am sure they were good and everyone enjoyed them, but I had hoped that Chem would have been entered to let us know how it compared to the field. Chemd hybrids are the most sought after strains, but these rankings show me that if any d was entered it did not stack. I am just looking for answers nothing else, and once again congrats to all who placed.

Dr. D

Veteran
Just got home to a fat joint of Sour Poison...was awesome meeting everyone and smokin it up with you all, there was some amazing hash and oil going around and the weed too. Big congrats to all the winners especially ojd...UK Reprazentin!!
Cant wait till next year....Peace

G

Greyskull

Congrats to all of the winners and I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves. I have stash from the white and chemd cuts along with others and before this weekend I thought that the bubba and white were the top shit and was just letting my chem sit due to drying/curing smoke test. I was flipping through my stash looking for a cookout relaxing smoke and grabbed the chem, man one hit through my syn made me leave the food on the smoker for about an hour. I am not saying anything bad about the winning strains, I am sure they were good and everyone enjoyed them, but I had hoped that Chem would have been entered to let us know how it compared to the field. Chemd hybrids are the most sought after strains, but these rankings show me that if any d was entered it did not stack. I am just looking for answers nothing else, and once again congrats to all who placed.

maybe the independant growers' submissions of chem (if any were entered) weren't grown very well. Pedigree doesn't mean a damn thing if the Chem entries were grown below the level set by those judged to be the winning entries. Someone has to win and someone has to lose....

i am looking forward to seeing the entry/placement list myself....

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some people might not remeber but i brought some of the sssdh bud to the cup last year to smoke and give away.... it already had awsome comments then....it just had to win imo

K

Karma Genetics

Oh yeah i remember your SSSDH core. That cut OJD selected is simply bomb.

Big ups to Rez for the Cross and OJD for getting this special stuff to the judges.

One Love

anyone have pics of the winning selections? i'm sure its all been sacrificed to the gods, but was wondering how the samples looked. congrats to the independents for showing their meddle.

Ganja baba

Veteran
congrats to all the winners , i had a blast meeting up with all the guys again , and all the new guys i havnt met before , old pink and the Scottish guys , good to see all the happy faces getting red eye ,

some of the entries were really good , its hard to smoke them all lol , any more entries and i would have had to stay an extra few days to smoke um all.
its a shame oil is as illegal as crack , it would have made a good category for the cup ,karma ojd and jah hoover would have been in for a shot with that to , also the sweet skunk oil was amazing from karma , delta 9 killed it with the bubble karma pictured , the best i have smoked so far , the smell is amazing ,

This was the first time i had not bought any weed from the coffee shops , there was no need , so much going around and karma all ways has the best imo , just some thing for every one , hazes , indicas , all sorts ,

karma sour d ibl seemed to be the one i kept smoking every chance i could lol , seemed to be the perfect weed to mix with hash , both the weed and hash being oil like tastes in the mouth ,

great event guys thanks

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Very nice seeing you all again...And the new faces as well...Talk tomorrow OJD....

1st grade Moroccan....For your viewing pleasure...

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool to read the results and hear that everyone had a good time
i hope to be able to be there next year but this year ive been too busy playing with dirt and electricity

reminds me that i have a SSSDH just put in the cloner
looking forward to see how she performs and smokes

Latest posts

Latest posts