What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

weed in cambodia

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
There is usually good stuff about in PP. You just have to hold out for it. If they don't have it then move along to the next guy selling it. There about 5000 of them on the riverside.

Visited Cambodia in 2004. When I was in Siam Riep I asked the hotel clerk for some bud, paid something cheap and got an envelope stuff full mainly of leafs, stims and seeds. Next to no actual buds. Smoked a shit load of it and barely felt anything at all. Didn't try and get any other weed there or PP. Did have an awesome happy pizza though that got me pretty high.

On the other hand, got some AMAZING weed in Laos. The weed smelled sweet and sugery. Never had anything like it. Think it was a sativa based on the leaf formation that was left around the bud. Over a decade later I still haven't seen anything close to it.

symcrash

Hi there.. So next month i will go for the first time in Cambogia for two weeks or more (when I finish my bucks)
I'm looking for a cheap accomodation ganja friendly.. I wanna stay one week in PP and another one close to the beach.. I want just smoke great weed, go to fish and enjoy some pretty girls.. Anybody can tell me some places for do somithing about that?
I have a budget about 1500 Australian dollars. It s enough for a couple of weeks or more?
Thanks everybody and sorry for my English.. I'm Italian and I'm in Australia now.. See ya

cannabistourist

CANNABIS TOURIST IN CAMBODIA

Hello,

Have you been there finally ?

Where did you stay and how much did you pay your smoke ?

I am only interested by the beach, do they have bungalows on the beach and where ?

Thank you so much <3

Hi there.. So next month i will go for the first time in Cambogia for two weeks or more (when I finish my bucks)
I'm looking for a cheap accomodation ganja friendly.. I wanna stay one week in PP and another one close to the beach.. I want just smoke great weed, go to fish and enjoy some pretty girls.. Anybody can tell me some places for do somithing about that?
I have a budget about 1500 Australian dollars. It s enough for a couple of weeks or more?
Thanks everybody and sorry for my English.. I'm Italian and I'm in Australia now.. See ya

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
well the pix are in my gallery, i saw them, why they did not show up here i have no idea why

maybe you have the photo album file 'blocked' for mods and admin only.

make a separate album of the photos you wanted to use and click the public viewing option and keep the other ones for private viewers.
also to enlarge the image- go to the last line of text of the image and delete the word 'thumb'. (only thumb - more and it will get mucked up)
hope that helps

i would love to see the pizza.

one of our friends moved to Cambodia last year and he loves it.

hope you are well:biggrin:

Gelado`

Veteran
Just got back from Siem Reap and smoked lots of joints while there. Had me a happy pizza too. Not the most potent weed, but perfect for getting your day going and for relaxing before bedtime without any negative side effects.

cannabistourist

Hello, anybody knows the best beach to relax and smoke in Cambodia ?

I do not want to visit anything, just stay alone with my girlfriend on my beach <3

Thank you.

Gelado`

Veteran
So after growing Cambodian sativas for seven months...my three plants are all hermies. Bananas everywhere. :( Couldn't believe my luck, but at least my Ice Cream will provide me with good smoke for the year to come.

Beliveinme

Cambodia is easy to score and easy to get laid if that what you want...
Weed everywhere girls and alcohol.. if ur in kampot find the fat cat thei even got cockies for sale :)):peacock::dance013:

Gelado`

Veteran
So, I was wrong--after my last post, I realized I only had one male with female pistils and two solid females. Just harvested the first one (a little late, it shoulda been harvested a week ago, but no biggie). Smells like incense and both girls have the longest pistils I've ever seen. Landrace sativas are totally growable indoors as long as you grow in small containers. I think my yield from girl 1 is only going to be 1/2 oz dry, and perhaps the same from girl 2, which needs another month or so. Still, its nice to have some pure Cambodian sativa bud.

I vaped some scissor hash last night and got a very good, up high without too much physical going on--just like the original pot in Cambodia. It makes for great daytime/work weed that doesn't mess with my anxiety or make me paranoid. Definitely one for the personal jar! :) Not that I ever sell any!

Gelado`

Veteran
Smoke report: much more potent and tasty than the bud it came from. Good amount of resin for a sativa and a very mental high with virtually no body. I can get a lot done and it's not paranoid weed either. It's an excellent strain for me, aside from the yield. It should improve in potency after curing for several months--it's not completely dry yet, but won't take long since the buds are very airy.

Gelado`

Veteran
Second girl turned out to be much denser and heavier yielding--maybe 1.5 oz dry. Very sticky and aromatic too. The first girl is excellent smoke. Potent for a landrace sativa, up, happy high with no burnout and anti-anxiety. The best strain (for my needs) that I've ever come across. I'm glad I took the chance to grow out the bagseed since the pot it came from was mediocre at best. It is so much better when grown with care! Can't wait to try some of the second girl once she's dry and has a little cure on her. I can potentially clone both girls since I left some lower branches on the plants, but I may just start more seeds in the hope of finding new (and perhaps better) phenos.

99%

Second girl turned out to be much denser and heavier yielding--maybe 1.5 oz dry. Very sticky and aromatic too. The first girl is excellent smoke. Potent for a landrace sativa, up, happy high with no burnout and anti-anxiety. The best strain (for my needs) that I've ever come across. I'm glad I took the chance to grow out the bagseed since the pot it came from was mediocre at best. It is so much better when grown with care! Can't wait to try some of the second girl once she's dry and has a little cure on her. I can potentially clone both girls since I left some lower branches on the plants, but I may just start more seeds in the hope of finding new (and perhaps better) phenos.

I'd suggest re-vegging the plant you want (with 16~24 hours of light per day and a very light dose of growth ferts..one way to so this is by adding an inch of compost to the pot) then take clones from the new re-growth rather than trying to clone the bottom branches of a just harvested plant (and you should have a greater chance of success)...and since these hermied I'd suggest planting the rooted clones and the revegged plant (once you have removed lots of the many regrowth tiny branches) to outside in late Spring when weather permits (or whenever the hours of light per day, the photoperiod, is 14 + hours of light per day and increasing.

Happy growing!

Gelado`

Veteran
You're right, revegging and taking clones from new shoots would be better. One plant was already revegging--but I shut the lights off entirely and left them in the dark, as I was planning on cleaning house and not growing again until I move. Probably too late to attempt cloning as they've been in the dark for several days now...

They actually didn't herm at all. I just had a male that grew into them and I got confused! It was really crowded in my tent for a while. lol