What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is there Anything that replace 1000w HPS year 2019 Budget maximum 500 euro in EU ?

title says all

I have try Google and read here also about this couple days.

Cant find it.

Maybe you people know something that works as title says ?

:comfort:

*EU
*MAX 500 EUROS
*REPLACEMENT 1000W HPS
*I want less Energy Use than 1000w
*I want the same effect anyways

Impossible ?

Do i need wait ?

I need buy 3x this
I dont have more than 1500 euro for a while.
I need buy other things too.
Im not rich sorry
:huggg:

Sorry that this threat is alot about me , like I NEED I ,I.I.I

My search skills are also at bottom now.

Help please again
:biggrin:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
i run galaxy ballast kinda expensive. friend running ipower was alot cheaper. you trying to go smaller than 1000 watt

warpese

Veteran
nothing replace 1000W HID for less than 500€ sorry
maybe if you go with DIY samsung smd...

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes there is and has been for a while: SILs. Look it up here in ic

;-)

Have fun

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
i have also a option with cost less then 500€ and replace 1000w hps

for more infos send my pm or drop a profil massage

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
If you build it yourself it will come in around 500 i reckon. Around 700-800w of leds will easily replace a 1000 ime.

But you'll save on replacing bulbs for 5-10 years and wasted heat.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Russian,,
A lumatek 1000w sodium hps bulb is £ 49.50p that’s on Amazon,,
A 1000w bulb is not expensive my friend,,s2

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
And if youve got 3 or 4 1000s to replace bulbs on?

^That buys me a brand new (240-280w) diy samsung diode strip light to add to my growing arsenal, that will cover 3x3' and live for many years kept at 40°C.

Its strokes for folks.. if your heavily invested in hps with loads of ballasts and reflectors then you're kind of in for a penny in for a pound.

I had my gavitas stolen about 5 years ago and im so glad i never went back is all i can say.

Our 336X is a 1000W replacement and consumes 560W of power. We have a video in our completed grow journals link (see my signature) where the 336X produced 1.5x the yield of a 1200W twin bulb HPS. The cost of the unit however is $1599 plus shipping, so not within your 500EU range. But we do have a special promo right now for 10 lucky ICMag growers where you can get 25% off on your first light and another 25% off for life just for posting a grow journal using the light on IC. It would bring the cost down to $1199 plus shipping, or about $1360 after shipping.

J

jaded1

You can get 3 240w qb's for a little over 500.Not the hlg boards but using same diodes and meanwell drivers from aliexpress.

sticking

You can get 3 240w qb's for a little over 500.Not the hlg boards but using same diodes and meanwell drivers from aliexpress.
This!

Can someone explain why anyone is buying from hlg or other brand leds? Are the chinese sellers on alibaba lying? Do they use cheap copies? What am i missing here? Just bought my second 480w qb with lm301b for 300$. Doesnt quite replace a 1000w though , id say its equal to 700-800w hps.

This!

Can someone explain why anyone is buying from hlg or other brand leds? Are the chinese sellers on alibaba lying? Do they use cheap copies? What am i missing here? Just bought my second 480w qb with lm301b for 300$. Doesnt quite replace a 1000w though , id say its equal to 700-800w hps.

I was just looking at the units on aliexpress and Alibaba... and 800w unit for 650 CAD, with Samsung and Meanwell components... Whats the verdict? Are these legit? the reviews are all good and in proper English lol

sticking

I was just looking at the units on aliexpress and Alibaba... and 800w unit for 650 CAD, with Samsung and Meanwell components... Whats the verdict? Are these legit? the reviews are all good and in proper English lol
Been buying from the biggest chinese seller on Alibaba for 2 years first 2 cob diy kits then 2 quantum boards. Cant compare to HLG but i know 400W of these leds is equal to a 600W HPS in yeild and quality is maybe slightly better. Sorry for bad english its my second language.

J

jaded1

I wonder what Chinese company used to make HLG's boards.As they are U.S made now you'd think the Chinese company would have plenty of those boards to sell.