Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Dankwolfs rks breeding project and breeding info discussion

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Dankwolfs rks breeding project and breeding info discussion Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-15-2019, 06:19 AM #1171
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant future
Blue star x Ansetrial skunk (#3) 65 days of flower

Me** Feet ,skunk, gas,fruity with a earthy finish .

3 rd party. Earthy , skunky as a mother fucker **

1.5-2 x stretch
oder strength 8 out of 10
No foxtailing
Not picky
Stacks well
A little airy
Large calyx
Frosty

She was in corner of room . she can take,more and do a lot better . she would be great/ off the hook for a stadium typ of grow. Had some nanners last week of flower .

All plants were stressed to a point . I wanted to make is easy to call out any shemales . I would guess under normal conditions this girl could easily be a grial typ of plant . I honestly can't fathom what she could do if dialed in ( no joke). She did great for 65 days of flower

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2019, 06:44 AM #1172
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant future
great job.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:25 AM #1173
JustSumTomatoes
Senior Insomniac

JustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant future
Looking good
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 11:26 AM #1174
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
If you switch from Bic lighters to using those ones with the electric spark for ignition instead of flint then you'll be still able to smoke while your fingers are covered in resin
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2019, 01:49 PM #1175
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankwolf View Post
Me** Feet ,skunk, gas,fruity with a earthy finish .

3 rd party. Earthy , skunky as a mother fucker **

1.5-2 x stretch
oder strength 8 out of 10
No foxtailing
Not picky
Stacks well
A little airy
Large calyx
Frosty

She was in corner of room . she can take,more and do a lot better . she would be great/ off the hook for a stadium typ of grow. Had some nanners last week of flower .

All plants were stressed to a point . I wanted to make is easy to call out any shemales . I would guess under normal conditions this girl could easily be a grial typ of plant . I honestly can't fathom what she could do if dialed in ( no joke). She did great for 65 days of flower

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

That gal thru down. Interested to see if the skunky aroma is retained thru drying and curing. Did any of the bs x as or ds x bs crosses turn purple for you? They may need to ripen to around 70 days plus for full fade.

Its tricky to pluck out subtle differences once you stuck a few of those sticky buds towards your nose. When im seriously trying to get different aromas on multiple plants in a day, I usually use disposable vinyl gloves, so I can wipe them off with iso between each plant, to discern the different aromas.
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 05:25 PM #1176
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraculous Meds View Post
That gal thru down. Interested to see if the skunky aroma is retained thru drying and curing. Did any of the bs x as or ds x bs crosses turn purple for you? They may need to ripen to around 70 days plus for full fade.

Its tricky to pluck out subtle differences once you stuck a few of those sticky buds towards your nose. When im seriously trying to get different aromas on multiple plants in a day, I usually use disposable vinyl gloves, so I can wipe them off with iso between each plant, to discern the different aromas.
No color or fade . but night temps have been around 72°

Nice thing is the way they have been coming down . I am only touching one at a time . but if a pull more then one out I will employ you vinel glove idea . the thing I find odd about aroma of a bud is you take that bud to 10 people you will get mostly 10 different responses . then again some,people I thing are nose blind if that makes sense .

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.

Old 04-15-2019, 05:32 PM #1177
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
The leaves look way too green for fading to happen.

i.e too much nitrogen

Try less nutes on one plant once flowering starts next time and see what happens.

How many solo cups does one need?
troutman is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 05:56 PM #1178
Dankwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
The leaves look way too green for fading to happen.

i.e too much nitrogen

Try less nutes on one plant once flowering starts next time and see what happens.
Nitrogen was pulled at 2 weeks of flower and switched over to bloom nutes that have 0 nitrogen . unfortunately I don't have the time,or ability to I'd just for each plant in a room . if I ran her again I might pull the veg nute back at first week of flower .

Old 04-16-2019, 04:03 AM #1179
Dankwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
If you switch from Bic lighters to using those ones with the electric spark for ignition instead of flint then you'll be still able to smoke while your fingers are covered in resin
You should try rolling a cigarette or joint while triming . yes I have mastered both . but I will say even the cig will get you baked lol.

Old 04-16-2019, 06:10 AM #1180
Dankwolf

ak47

I picked up a cut of ak47 some one said hopefully it is the cherry phenom .,well to answer your question it smell s exactly like cherry cough medicine/ cherry cough drops me and my wife both are finding the smell, disgustingat least at moment . it is 4 weeks or so in to flower

No skunk thats for sure . I will throw a pic for those that wanted . I guess its a rare cut ?