Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Speakers Corner > The Impeachment Of Trump

Thread Title Search
The Impeachment Of Trump Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-15-2019, 05:48 PM #3321
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
See the pattern yet? Racists and climate change is the only thing they give a fuck about while most Americans are more concerned with the economy.
The economy is also retarded. I care about clean food, air, water and politics. Could care less if anyone gets rich. Quit poisoning shit.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2019, 05:50 PM #3322
'Boogieman'

'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
When you google "shithead" and go to images, He does come up on the first page.

Just sayin'.
This is on the first page on google images. Just sayin'.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hey-rose-when-you-finishpackingmour-shit-head-.png
Views:	2
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	491660 Click image for larger version

Name:	232n2u.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	491661
'Boogieman' is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2019, 05:53 PM #3323
'Boogieman'

'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
The economy is also retarded. I care about clean food, air, water and politics. Could care less if anyone gets rich. Quit poisoning shit.
I sure hope the next Democratic nominee runs on just that.
'Boogieman' is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 05:55 PM #3324
med4u

med4u will become famous soon enoughmed4u will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
... why yes, as I recall the polls did accurately predict that Hillary would win the popular vote which is exactly what happened, by almost 300,000 votes.

Let's see how it plays out next time!

well you are quite mistaken...polls of popular vote are not used as a scale for a preemptive victory... our election system works on electoral votes and polls on election night reflect that... depending on the bias news outlet of choice.. results can be varied to say the least

indeed we will...I would suggest early reservations for space in a quiet room with coloring books ...maybe a speed dial for a suicide prevention hot line as well...never hurts to be prepared

Last edited by med4u; 04-15-2019 at 06:15 PM..
med4u is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2019, 05:59 PM #3325
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant future
I confident shithead will go down in history as a shit stain. The only positive I can think of is it hopefully the last time we elect a "fuck you" instead of an intellegent human. Learn from our mistakes.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2019, 06:02 PM #3326
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant future
I will vote for a fuck you every time. Just sayin'.
Wendull C. is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2019, 06:05 PM #3327
bigtacofarmer

Get some hippys, tree huggers, scientists and farmers to run for office and say fuck you and I will vote for them every time. Just not shithead or people that are equally stupid.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2019, 06:18 PM #3328
igrowone

igrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond repute
the moment is approaching
report to be released on Thursday
now we're talking progress, maybe
gonna be an interesting day

Old 04-15-2019, 06:48 PM #3329
Zeez

Zeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivor
Barr will cover for trump just like he promised when he had the kneepads on.

Zeez is online now Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 06:58 PM #3330
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead has disabled reputation
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I have my doubts anyone will do the right thing. Many of these clowns think there doing whats best for USA. In reality there doing whats best for themselves. That includes keeping any crimes POTUS has committed secret. At some point the full report will get out. Just like Nixon. His took 45 years.

#hammerhead_genetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.