Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Jackass destroyer SCROG 600W COB

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Jackass destroyer SCROG 600W COB Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-15-2019, 05:29 PM #111

.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice
Glad you got it sorted.
Destroyer perhaps a good P1 stock for f1 hybrids. Yours are showing good vigour
.............. is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2019, 02:46 PM #112
unnamedmike

unnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really nice
Day 5

Maybe my impression, but I saw new coco less permeable. Trying to solve it, the last irrigation before lights off was 20l of SN + 5 large leafs of liquefied aloe vera. The plants have dawned healthy, visibly more developed than yesterday and the substrate seems more "dense" and easy to keep water / nutrients.
Share a copy / paste about aloe vera.

Quote:
amino acids:
  • Isoleucine
  • Leucine
  • Lysine
  • Methionine
  • Phenylalanine
  • Threonine
  • Valin
  • Alanine
  • Arginine
  • Asparagine
  • Cysteine
  • Glutamic acid
  • Glycine
  • Histidine
  • Proline
  • Serin
  • Tyrosine
  • Glutamine
  • Aspartic acid
2. Anthraquinone
  • Aloe emodin
  • Aloetic acid
  • Aloin
  • Antracin
  • Antranol
  • Barbaloin
  • Chrysophanic acid
  • Emodin
  • Ethereal oil
  • Cinnamonic acid ester
  • Isobarbaloin
  • Resistannol
3. Enzymes

• Aliiase
  • Alkaline phosphatase
  • Amylase
  • Carboxypeptidase
  • Catalase
  • Cellulase
  • Lipase
  • Peroxidase

4. Hormones
  • Auxin
  • Gibberellin

5. Lignins
6. Salicylic acid
7. Saponins
8. Sterols
  • Cholesterol
  • Campesterol
  • Lupeol
  • Sitosterol
9. Vitamins
  • Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene)
  • Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
  • Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
  • Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
  • Vitamin B5
  • Vitamin B6 (Pyridoksin)
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Vitamin E
  • Kolin
  • Folate
10. Minerals

• Calcium
  • Chrome
  • Copper
  • Iron
  • Magnesium
  • Manganese
  • Potassium
  • Phosphorus
  • Sodium
  • Zinc
11. Sugars
glucose and fructose

Last edited by unnamedmike; 04-17-2019 at 03:24 PM..
unnamedmike is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2019, 04:17 PM #113

.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice.............. is just really nice
How do you process your aloe?

Old 04-18-2019, 03:23 PM #114
unnamedmike

unnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by .............. View Post
How do you process your aloe?
With knife I separated the thorns and skin from pulp. put the pulp in blender, with a little water, and in 2 minutes is ready

Old 04-18-2019, 04:40 PM #115
unnamedmike

Every morning the first thing I do is watering plants and doing a quick review. With horror today found one of the Monsterization males with symptoms of root rot... as I had nothing planned for those males, they have all gone to recycling. Those males were where I have my mothers and it is not the most ventilated place, now without males and a couple of modifications the air circulates perfectly, I hope it does not go over and become contaminated.

Following in the frenzy of recycling plants, a female jackass has also fallen with which she wanted to do s1, but she was contaminated with indeterminate pollen. And a female space monkey#7 with which I wanted to do s1, but it did not revert well. Now im keeping just a STS destroyer to do some s1 and some sm#5*destroyer fem (sm#5 is a perfect day time space monkey pheno)

I have found two more monstrous features in Monsterization. tri knots and twin branches

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2019, 10:05 PM #116
ironagxos

ironagxos will become famous soon enough
bravo maga!!!
ironagxos is offline Quote

Old 04-19-2019, 10:37 AM #117
Jare
Genetics' hunter

Jare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to behold
So sorry for the root rot man, hope the mothers are fine.

Keep the air circulation strong, the bricks that i see in the background seem to absorb a lot of moisture due to porosity. Be careful or try to isolate the plants from the wall in any way.
Jare is offline Quote

Old 04-19-2019, 11:19 AM #118

Fabric pots on a damp floor, maybe plastic pots are better for this area., sitting on something like a tile to keep it raised out of the dampness.

Hey man, ive never had a double branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by useless.gardens View Post

i love my mini

Old 04-19-2019, 10:00 PM #119
unnamedmike

thank you guys, it seems that it was only that male...

I have left aside the grow "zone", this scare with root rot has convinced me to give them a suitable home as soon as possible.

day 7
They have recovered green color and begin to accuse excess nuts, so I have lowered some nutrients from this last irrigation. I really like the way they grow compact, with a lot of vigor, large but separate leaves from the trunk that allow light to pass, I can not wait to see them bloom.

Last edited by unnamedmike; 04-20-2019 at 12:42 AM..
unnamedmike is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2019, 12:41 AM #120
unnamedmike

im groot !