Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Colorado > Colorado networking

Thread Title Search
Colorado networking Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2019, 08:59 AM #311
CowboyTed

CowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putembk View Post
I am tapped out on clones right now because of outdoor grows but will have plenty of samples.

No sweat. I've collected too many strains to grow them all (lawfully) anyway. I have several of your strains in veg that we could take cuttings from, if somebody wants Lucinda, Golden Pineapple, Original Diesel or Jackie O. I also have the Ace sativas that are headed outside, of course, but they are all unknown phenotypes, as yet. Heck, only the Zamaldelicas have even shown sex yet. (one boy, one girl)

Old 04-14-2019, 05:18 PM #312
The Dog

The Dog is on a distinguished road
Angry

Something came up at the last minute and im gonna be out of town until the 24th of April. Too bad, getting out to Cowboys looks like a good time.
The Dog is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 04:41 PM #313
CowboyTed

CowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
Something came up at the last minute and im gonna be out of town until the 24th of April. Too bad, getting out to Cowboys looks like a good time.

Sorry we'll miss you this time. Let's make plans for a harvest party in the fall!

Old 04-15-2019, 05:01 PM #314
CowboyTed

Quote:
Thinking I could come on Sunday for a couple of hours. Busy week if you know what I mean.

Since you seem to have limited time, Putembk, Let's choose a time that works for your schedule. Could you make it if we gather at noon like usual? I'm thinking we could meet at a restaurant in Elizabeth, and then I can lead the gang out to my place after lunch.

We are almost up to our usual five growers. OlDirtyHuman is going to join us this time. He's bringing cuttings and seeds he has produced from Ace Seeds' Panama Sativa. One of his Panama phenos is going to grow in my garden over the summer. Panama is a strain with a particularly trippy, strong high. It's a generous producer too. Of course, we should expect a good high and a big harvest after the plants tie up our grow tents for twelve weeks of flowering!

Old 04-15-2019, 06:55 PM #315
Putembk

Putembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond repute
I can make that work Ted. Tell me where and I will be there.....
Putembk is online now Quote

Old 04-17-2019, 04:34 PM #316
Putembk

Putembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond repute
Morning all you Colorado storm troopers. My wife just informed me that Sunday is Easter. How did that happen.....we were supposed to have a gathering at Ted's place then.

Afraid I am gonna have to bow out as we have family obligations. Easter is always a big family thing for us. Sorry, I will catch the next one.
Putembk is online now Quote

Old 04-19-2019, 09:08 PM #317
CowboyTed

Quote:
Morning all you Colorado storm troopers. My wife just informed me that Sunday is Easter. How did that happen.....we were supposed to have a gathering at Ted's place then.

Afraid I am gonna have to bow out as we have family obligations. Easter is always a big family thing for us. Sorry, I will catch the next one.

Bummer! I'm sad you can't join us, but I'm happy you'll enjoy one of those important family traditions. Like The Dog, You can join the harvest party as a consolation. Harvesting should be far more exciting than planting anyway!

Those who can join us, let's plan to meet at Catalina's Diner in Elizabeth at noon on Sunday. We can eat lunch and have a beer there, then drive out to my place afterward.

Catalina's address is 273 East Kiowa Ave, Elizabeth, Colorado. (Kiowa Avenue is simply Highway 86, going by a different name as it passes trough town.)

See you on Sunday!

Last edited by CowboyTed; 04-19-2019 at 09:21 PM..
CowboyTed is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.