You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Fiddynut's indoor jungle Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2019, 04:20 AM #3001
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond repute
i hear you p'fan; whats in the past is the past
you and your lady have a great life and thats your today
sounds like you have the situation well in hand and know how to handle things if she does start to come on strong
that sucks that the shed is not being used to grow anymore but it sucks even worse about your bil
feckin mooches man, it sucks when people dont pay back their debts
but now you know the guys a welch and i would never give him another cent
hope your week is winding down and you have a great weekend my man!
pop_rocks is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2019, 09:16 PM #3002
Fiddynut

Fiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop_rocks View Post
thats great to hear that eggo is doing well
as much as i miss having a dog it sounds like you know what i mean about enjoying the freedom for now
i bet you could work on some simple commands indoors to get a head start, but the real test is when you go outside and there are a lot of distractions
i heard something about the midwest getting hit with snow; it seems like the places that arent having snow are suffering from flooding caused by all the snow melt
sounds like a great excuse to stay inside and enjoy some time around the house
hope your team continues to do well and you enjoy the season
i will have to keep my eye on the schedule and if i can maybe go and watch a game later this summer
it would be fun and maybe i could even catch a brewers game
hope everything in the garden is going well and it sounds like you havent been finding any more male flowers
how far from harvest are you?

hope you are wrapping up your week nicely and have a great weekend ahead of you
Good afternoon pop_rocks.
Eggo is doing great but he went to the vet yesterday and has both ears infected and a couple other little issues. They don't seem to be bothering him at all but he was itching his ears a little and had a little spot on his muzzle that got infected so the wife took him in. Now he has 3 pills to take twice a day and some cleaning solution and a couple diffrent ointments for his face and ears. That sure was a fast way to spend over 300 bucks between the appointment and the prescriptions. But he is family and worth spending a few bucks on, I just hope he dosent have a lot of issues that need the vets attention.
We do work on sit, stay, wait and a few other inside and we play fetch and catch indoors too. You are right that it's a whole different story outside where there are so many distractions.
I really happy with all the work I've been putting in the jungle lately. I'm hoping it leads to some great harvests down the road. As soon as the GB's roots fill up the pots I put them in I'll be putting them in the flower tent. The LBL crosses that are in flower now are looking good but might have to go a few more weeks. When I was getting the GB's ready for this run I started them early, not knowing how long the lbl's would go. The LBL are seed plants which take longer to go into flower than the clones I've worked with the last few grows. So the LBL crosses will probably have to finish under the t5's in what is usually the veg tent. I've never done that before so it should be interisting to see how that works. But I have to keep pushing the timeline or I'll be up against a harvest right when I'm going to be in Colorado in July so I gotta do it.
The weekend is just about here brother. I hope yours is great!
Fiddynut is online now Quote

Old 04-12-2019, 09:21 PM #3003
Fiddynut

Fiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
I don't know what happened to the shed. We pushed the shed into my cousin by marriage back yard. He lives behind the old house. He was talking about cutting it open to use it as a shelter for their horses. We had a falling out, since he doesn't pay his debts.

I am really surprised the farmers market is still open it's a freaking zoo. It's in a bad neighborhood, cars line the streets when its open. Tons of people. They have dozens of vendors. It's open 6 days a week. It's a trip.

I am going to avoid the handsy friend, we hooked up years ago. Before me and the wife met. I am not that guy. I am no desire to do shit on the side.
Good afternoon Packerfan.
I'm sure you'll have another shed or another type of bigger grow soon brother. You can use the opportunity to find moms and dial,in your strains in the mean time. Your a great grower and your time will come!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2019, 04:46 PM #3004
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond repute
that sucks that eggo has an infection
i hear you about how pet care can get really pricey but some infections dont go away on their own; especially ear infections
i hope he is getting better
thats great that you two still get to play inside, even if you cant got outside you can still have fun
sounds like you are keeping a tight schedule in the garden! thats great that you have your next run lined up and i hope you like this harvest
you might see a bit more streach under the t-5 but it should not be too bad, especially if its only there for a short time
waiting for the mrs to get up and then we are going for our walk and then out to lunch
im planning on wearing shorst and a light long sleeve shirt
it looks like another beautiful day and im ready to enjoy the spring time weather

kick ass brother and i hope you are having a great day!

Old 04-14-2019, 02:32 AM #3005
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has disabled reputation
Just taking a stroll through to see how the jungle bunnies are doing! Hope you kids are behaving <3
Badfishy1 is online now Quote

Old 04-14-2019, 04:42 PM #3006
pop_rocks

our man badfish!
glad to see you stop by, how have they been biting this year?

hope all is well with you too and you are having a great year brother!

Old 04-15-2019, 03:47 PM #3007
Fiddynut

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop_rocks View Post
that sucks that eggo has an infection
i hear you about how pet care can get really pricey but some infections dont go away on their own; especially ear infections
i hope he is getting better
thats great that you two still get to play inside, even if you cant got outside you can still have fun
sounds like you are keeping a tight schedule in the garden! thats great that you have your next run lined up and i hope you like this harvest
you might see a bit more streach under the t-5 but it should not be too bad, especially if its only there for a short time
waiting for the mrs to get up and then we are going for our walk and then out to lunch
im planning on wearing shorst and a light long sleeve shirt
it looks like another beautiful day and im ready to enjoy the spring time weather

kick ass brother and i hope you are having a great day!
Good morning pop_rocks.
The infection on his snout is getting a lot better. I'm sure his ears are too, but he was never too bothered by either as far as I could tell. You are right that infections often need meds to get better and we are glad he's on the mend.
I hope you enjoyed a nice weather this weekend. It was seasonable here on Saturday but we got a few inches of snow yesterday and all of our early flowers in the garden are covered in snow. It got cold yesterday and last night so the snow has stuck around and is really weighing down the tree branches. It's pretty late for this type of weather and I'm hoping spring returns soon.
I hope your week is off to a great start!

Old 04-15-2019, 03:49 PM #3008
Fiddynut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
Just taking a stroll through to see how the jungle bunnies are doing! Hope you kids are behaving <3
Good morning Badfishy.
I'm doing well and I hope you and your fam are too!

Old 04-15-2019, 04:19 PM #3009
Fiddynut

Update and pics

Greetings friends.

I hope everyone is having a good spring so far. I've been working to get my timing back and my plants healthy. It's been a while so let's get caught up. For the last year or so I'd been growing clones of seed plants that I germinated and I was having some good runs but I was a little unhappy with how much time it was taking to grow a seed plant to the point where it could be sexed and cloned. I also felt like I was wasting a lot of space with having the extra plants around. The last couple rounds have been rounds from seed but I've found that it's even harder to keep a schedule growing from seed, especially new strains. So I'm going back to what was working well a few months ago and growing from clone again.

These plants (2) cookie wreck X LBL and (1) bubba kush X LBL are in week 7 and are from seed. I had some naners in weeks 3 and 4 but was able to pick tham off and I don't think I'll see many seeds. All the male flowers were at the very bottoms of the plants. These look like they might go another 3 weeks. They are getting some nice purple to some of them. Here are a couple pics.

The next round is going to be 4 gorilla bubble clones cut from my 1 GB mom that I labeled the gorilla girl. I grew 1 of her on my last round and I'm looking forward to seeing how she does with 3 sisters filling the tent. Probably another week or so and they will be ready to go into the flower tent.

And for the run after next I'll be giving a first go at cobra lips by Bodhi. Cobra lips is chem3 X appalachia. I'm looking forward to growing a chem cross again, and even more to smoking it. Not sure how many lady's I have yet so we will see how this sets up for that run. I'll have to get them sexed and take cuts in about 3 weeks for them to be ready in time, which seems doable.

I'm pretty happy about what has been going on in the jungle for a good long while now. It was just about 3 years ago that I was setting up my first tent and grow light and starting my first real grow. The first couple grows were a huge learning experience for me. I got some great advise and encouragement from people here on icmag and pop_rocks and soon after that Rodehazrd among others. I'm glad that I've taken this journey into growing and I hope things just get better and better. Thanks y'all...Fiddy.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2019, 08:33 PM #3010
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really nice
Hey Fishy
whats up in Fla
you getting a legal grow up yet?
Rodehazrd is offline Quote