Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!!

Thread Title Search
True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2019, 04:14 AM #511
Gray Wolf
A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

Gray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gold View Post
Even if he isn't.....isn't it nice that your interest has peaked and knowledge bank has increased?

Hey, is that an accusation?! Funny typo.

Solly, mah fingers flying faster than mah brain.

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.
Gray Wolf is online now Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 06:35 AM #512
slant.i

slant.i has a spectacular aura aboutslant.i has a spectacular aura aboutslant.i has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gold View Post
Even if he isn't.....isn't it nice that your interest has peaked and knowledge bank has increased?

Very true, but I would prefer to save my praise for those actually spreading knowledge, or even my own curiosity, rather than those trying to intentionally mislead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird View Post
Why is their doubt regarding extractninja's integrity? I would think anyone who came to report having the product tested would be more than a troll or opposition sabotaging a competing product. It is irrational stoner fear or was there some basis for the distrust?
I'd rather not beat this horse any more, as I've already stated my reasonings at least twice in this thread already. But the main 2 reasons: 1) he has no established credibility, as his accounts were created solely for this purpose. So anything he presents must be assumed to be true and accurate. 2) He became quite aggressive and accusatory towards anyone who questioned him or attempted to defend TT, namely making multiple accusations at Future, some of which were demonstrably false.
I only restate these for your convenience, as I am not interested in debating the validity of my statements any further.
slant.i is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2019, 06:49 AM #513
slant.i

slant.i has a spectacular aura aboutslant.i has a spectacular aura aboutslant.i has a spectacular aura about
Also, although spamming the same stuff on 3 different websites doesn't really imply any guilt, it does seem a bit odd when around this same time another well known competitor of TT released a similar product with all of the ingredients on the list.

It's all circumstantial, definitely, but when one is questioning the possible motives, the stars seem to align. I could be wrong, extractninja could really just be a jaded TT customer with the money and time to burn. My point is I'd rather not make an assumption either way, as we can just wait to see what the tests say.
slant.i is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2019, 06:55 AM #514
Sertaiz

Sertaiz is a splendid one to beholdSertaiz is a splendid one to beholdSertaiz is a splendid one to beholdSertaiz is a splendid one to beholdSertaiz is a splendid one to beholdSertaiz is a splendid one to beholdSertaiz is a splendid one to beholdSertaiz is a splendid one to beholdSertaiz is a splendid one to beholdSertaiz is a splendid one to beholdSertaiz is a splendid one to behold
honestly i think its ok to be a competitor as long as he is an actual buyer and user of viscosity, he is a consumer just like me. and this is how better products get found, is by things being pulled into the light and alternatives being found.... imo.

if i sold better detergent with ingredients i would go to detergent sites and complain all day, it would be better for other consumers at the same time...
Sertaiz is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 12:54 PM #515
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by slant.i View Post
Very true, but I would prefer to save my praise for those actually spreading knowledge, or even my own curiosity, rather than those trying to intentionally mislead.

I'd rather not beat this horse any more, as I've already stated my reasonings at least twice in this thread already. But the main 2 reasons: 1) he has no established credibility, as his accounts were created solely for this purpose. So anything he presents must be assumed to be true and accurate. 2) He became quite aggressive and accusatory towards anyone who questioned him or attempted to defend TT, namely making multiple accusations at Future, some of which were demonstrably false.
I only restate these for your convenience, as I am not interested in debating the validity of my statements any further.

strictly on a logical basis only those reasons are absolute bullshit and there is no need to debate because your reasoning are classical "strawman" augments

dude deserves as much if not more credit for putting money into testing and bringing that attention to the public

based on fact presented to date TT is being given the benefit of the doubt illustrates a huge disconnect as consumers and business people

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 03:23 PM #516
Gray Wolf
A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

Gray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant future
At this point, why would either party have more or less credibility until the sample results are in?

Until they are in, how can anyone be already tried and convicted?

Not digging their hole any deeper and on advice of counsel have been offered as the reason for TT's silence.

If we walk around the elephant to look at it from both sides, what others should we include to be fair and unbiased?

It will be a couple more weeks before we have the test results back from the two samples that I sent in, but I do know what the results were when the lab of my choice originally tested TT Viscosity when it first came out.

It doesn't give us the answer we are looking for, and indeed adds to the mystery, because that sample was a triterpene.

If the new samples are different, it could be for a number reasons, including that TT changed the formula since that time.

If they haven't changed the formula and they are different, a whole different follow through investigation is called for, and yet another if my samples, Future4200, and Old Golds come out different from one another.

Of course another possibility is that all the above samples agree, but not with EN's sample results, sending the investigation in other directions, which include all the different ways that might be possible.

Adding to the fun, another associate of mine dropped by two different samples of Viscosity decanted from larger bottles of different lot numbers, so are suitable as reference only, but I also forwarded them to the lab for comparison.

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.

Last edited by Gray Wolf; 04-15-2019 at 07:08 PM..
Gray Wolf is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2019, 03:44 PM #517
thailer

thailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of light
extractninja had a lab test result posted on the first page and so i don't understand why some are saying he has no evidence? surely the lab report is enough to justify looking into it further without saying he is lying. it just looks to me like he is going off the information that was given to him from the lab and asking others to test to see if they are getting the same results.

Old 04-15-2019, 04:00 PM #518
MrBungle

MrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud of
Anyone who did a little research on the topic...... before making a judgment in either direction.... would see that the lab Extract Ninja chose to use.... has been known to take businesses to court over questionable lab results in the past... links are in the beginning of this thread
MrBungle is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 04:10 PM #519
thailer

thailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of light
ok but doesn't that mean that they feel their results are reliable enough to stand up in a court of law then? sounds like a lot of labs are not interested in testing due to court complications which is understandable.

Old 04-15-2019, 04:13 PM #520
MrBungle

MrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud of
No it means they are out to either smear someones reputation or are clueless about what they are doing.... either way looks bad an requires more evidence to sway someone who actually uses common sense and not emotion to make their decisions

Old 04-15-2019, 04:13 PM #521
MrBungle

No it means they are out to either smear someones reputation or are clueless about what they are doing.... either way looks bad an requires more evidence to sway someone who actually uses common sense and not emotion to make their decisions