Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Powdery Mildew - Large scale Greenhouse

Thread Title Search
Powdery Mildew - Large scale Greenhouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2019, 03:19 PM #211
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant future
Its interesting to see the discussion about whether spraying something does in fact leave something behind or not.

Luckily it requires no discussion at all to see how spraying nothing in fact leaves no residue.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2019, 06:43 PM #212
Mountain Kine

Mountain Kine has a spectacular aura aboutMountain Kine has a spectacular aura aboutMountain Kine has a spectacular aura aboutMountain Kine has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepé The Grower View Post
Go ahead, educate me...especially about how the same type of capitate glandular trichomes can not be found on tomato/pepper mature fruits, or how people do smoke tomato leaves or pepper stems...

Are you sure of that? I doubt it...
All the ones I’ve used highly recommend the addition of a non ionic surfactant ...

OK fine - so we don’t want to accept that peppers and tomatoes have trichimes...how about tobacco?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5580781/
Mountain Kine is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 09:34 AM #213
THC123

THC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud of
It is not about having trichomes!!! And yes they do have trichomes. It is aboutthe fact that you spray something on a flower with a sponge like surface. You cannot rinse the skin like with peppers, everything you spray will stay in the bud. And you are vaping/smoking it.

And why call people infantile when they don't agree with your dangerous behavior???
THC123 is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 09:19 PM #214
Mountain Kine

Mountain Kine has a spectacular aura aboutMountain Kine has a spectacular aura aboutMountain Kine has a spectacular aura aboutMountain Kine has a spectacular aura about
Cannabis doesn’t have a “sponge like” surface.

It’s nonporous

Old 04-15-2019, 11:04 PM #215
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Kine View Post
Cannabis doesn’t have a “sponge like” surface.

It’s nonporous
Lol. How does foliar feeding work? What are stomata?

Please list everything you can prove 100% washes off flowers?

https://www.biologydiscussion.com/transpiration/stomata/stomata-definition-types-and-functions-with-diagrams-botany/20316
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

Old 04-16-2019, 12:35 AM #216
Mountain Kine

The point of deliquescence allows the ion in to the plant cell wall when the stomata opens.

That point and percentage of efficacy is dependent on the compound.

Old 04-16-2019, 07:28 AM #217
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Kine View Post
It's FIFRA 25b exempt so it is OK to use it also has a broad enough label that you could also file a CDFA appeal to get it included in to the allowable list.

Legal cannabis is a new thing so there is little to not literature out there from companies providing these products on their interactions with cannabis, but considering that it is a C3 plant that is very similar to chili pepper in metabolism it isn't too far of an assumption to say if it's good for vegetables then it's also good to use on cannabis.

Most cannabis is combusted at temperatures that would off gas the H2O2 / acetic acid / water that makes up PAA.
So far as i can see its the cdpr (california department of pesticide regulation) who says what to use and not what to use in Cannabis cultivation.PAA is not on the list of fungicides what is allowed to use in Cannabis cultivation.

Its not about H2O2 or acetic acid like in vinegar, which has a pH around 4.5, but most pesticides contains more than what is said on the label.Another thing is that Cannabis is a total another category than vegetables, its comparing pears with apples.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190416_072736.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	491729
mexcurandero420 is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2019, 09:34 AM #218
MIhomegrown

MIhomegrown will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by THC123 View Post
I know I keep repeating myself, but I never worry about PM, I just use my uvc light and relax and then I harvest clean and safe cannabis and enjoy
What uvc light do you use? One that you wave over your plants or one that goes into your ventilation system? I was thinking of getting a whole room or the one that can be waved over the plants for back up.
MIhomegrown is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2019, 09:52 AM #219
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant future
You want uvc hitting the plants.. it kills viruses inside plants as well as things on the surface.
Lost in a SOG is online now Quote

Old 04-16-2019, 11:48 AM #220
MD84

MD84 will become famous soon enoughMD84 will become famous soon enough
So what happened to the OP and their grow? What steps have you decided to take for the future?
MD84 is offline Quote