You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Holy Seeds Bank > FEMINIZED Harakiri

Thread Title Search
FEMINIZED Harakiri Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2018, 08:58 PM #1
holyseeds
Vendor

holyseeds has a spectacular aura aboutholyseeds has a spectacular aura aboutholyseeds has a spectacular aura aboutholyseeds has a spectacular aura about
FEMINIZED Harakiri

Harakiri is one of the most appreciated plants of our catalogue. A selection of Tutankamun aka AK47, very vigorous, crossbred with another appreciated selection of NL #5, has as result a highly productive and potent hybrid, easy to grow, with a very pithy smell, in a very short time for a sativa type. It is worth mentioning and appreciated its resistance to pests, especially to the Botrytis grey mold, which makes it a much appreciated plant for beginner as well as for expert growers.
  • Genetics: Tutankhamon (AK47) x NL#5
  • Sex: Feminized
  • Type: Indica 30% – Sativa 70%
  • Outdoor harvest: Early October
  • Flowering: 63-70 days
  • Yield: 550-700g/square meter
  • Height: 90-120cm
  • THC: 20-28%

Effects:
  • Happy
  • Uplifted
  • Creative
  • Euphoric

Medical:
  • Stress
  • Headaches

Negatives:
  • Anxious

Click here to view the product and to select your favorite pack. Every pack comes with free seeds, we give for free 1, 3 and 5 seeds, depending on the pack size. Also, the 100 seed pack has no free seeds, but it does have a special price

DON'T FORGET TO USE ICMAG COUPON CODE FOR 20% DISCOUNT: ICMAG20
holyseeds is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-28-2018, 09:25 PM #2
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
beautiful looking bud
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2018, 02:28 AM #3
JimMuscles

JimMuscles will become famous soon enoughJimMuscles will become famous soon enough
I just ordered these. I was brought in by the advertised yield and potency. Mostly the yield . The price is FANTASTIC on all of your seeds as well.
JimMuscles is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2019, 10:38 AM #4
JimMuscles

JimMuscles will become famous soon enoughJimMuscles will become famous soon enough
Just put 1 into flower mode. In veg i dont know lol it just looked like a weed plant. A nice hybrid. Ill update with info on the buds.

Old 03-21-2019, 03:01 PM #5
rolandomota

rolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to all
Yea good price
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 04-04-2019, 10:06 AM #6
likemike
Vendor

likemike has a spectacular aura aboutlikemike has a spectacular aura aboutlikemike has a spectacular aura aboutlikemike has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMuscles View Post
Just put 1 into flower mode. In veg i dont know lol it just looked like a weed plant. A nice hybrid. Ill update with info on the buds.
Hey Jim, awesome man! Keep us updated

TEST-GROW Autoflowering Outdoor

TEST-GROW Autoflowering The Punisher Outdoor

-------------------------------------------
What we do in life echoes in eternity
-------------------------------------------

https://holyseedsbank.com
likemike is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 08:45 AM #7
JimMuscles

Harakiri is forming a super dense main cup. Great plant for SoG it seems. Nice pleasant smell so far. Nothing too pungent. My tent got way too crowded so shes a little behind where she should be, but shes got more room now because I have 5 less plants now in my 2 x 4 foot tent bringing the total to 13. 18 plants in 1 gallon pots is too much.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2019, 12:40 AM #8
therevverend

therevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant future
Looks like a good hybrid, the same NL5/AK47 growers in the NW were pumping it out until legalization changed everything ten years ago. Classic structure perfect for cash cropping. Excellent yield for space. The plant shape isn't sativa type, much too dense but that's what you want indoors. For whatever reason everybody thinks they want sativas but the old school Indica shape, resin yield, and flowering time kicks everything's ass indoors. Why would you want a gangly 16 week flowering monster when you could crop 4 times as much in half the time? Whether or not you like the high is what matters and AK47 and NL 5 are great.

A forgiving plant for beginners and great for commercial production. The smell isn't going to give you away which is nice. It's fine with grey mold in one aspect, it's not going to be susceptible to it in good conditions. If you get those big buds cool and wet for a couple weeks outdoors they're going to develop boytrits. Very easy to clone.

Here I am doing an advertisement for you for free but my buddies had this stuff for years. Looking at the pictures brings back fond memories glad it's still out there for the people who need it.
therevverend is online now Quote