Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > Highest CBD Content strain?

Thread Title Search
Highest CBD Content strain? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2019, 12:35 AM #11
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
Med Tree Seeds. Not sure how you can throw all the randoms in the equation without actually discussing the company who wins CBD cups REGULARLY, not just hit and miss.

I think their highest tested so far is a 22.5% CBD with .9% THC in their Richness F2 line.

The best accessible CBD company is by far Med Tree. No question about it.

dank.Frank
Hype is more influential than diligent effort in the marijuana seed business, hopefully that explains the apparent discrepancy you're highlighting.
PDX Dopesmoker is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2019, 01:02 AM #12
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
It absolutely is, unfortunately.

I mean, ECt got into CBD before there was even a category for it at various cup events. He started down that path, to help his father find relief, as he was dying from brain cancer. It had absolutely NOTHING to do with an emerging market. His work is spirit and soul driven for a real cause and purpose.

He's not out there just trying to fill a void in the industry hoping to profit off the existing gap in available genetics - like so many other scammers.

No hype. Real medicine. Med Tree Seeds.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2019, 03:45 AM #13
Lyfespan

Lyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to all
sohum seeds, no hype, real medicine

makers of so many of the cbd strains everyone else is claiming as their own work.
Lyfespan is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2019, 06:56 AM #14
art.spliff

art.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really nice
I also went with SoHum Seeds, basing my decision on their reputation with the cannabis community and relative location. Real world roots in medicinal cannabis and the opportunity to purchase direct from the breeders, owners made it a simple decision.

Initially I didn't comment since aridbud summed it up well. Those five and Med Tree Seeds from ECtraveler on here are popular and available in local stores in the US.

Resin Seeds and CBD Crew are big in Europe. I'm sure there are others. It's good to support those doing it for the right reasons.

"Lawrence also met Jaime of Resin Seeds, a historic meeting between the two most experienced breeders of the US CBD wave."
One line pulled from an article on Cannatonic: https://www.softsecrets.com/gb/news/...d-rich-plants/

Last edited by art.spliff; 04-14-2019 at 07:33 AM..
art.spliff is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2019, 06:43 PM #15
russian420

russian420 is a jewel in the roughrussian420 is a jewel in the roughrussian420 is a jewel in the roughrussian420 is a jewel in the roughrussian420 is a jewel in the roughrussian420 is a jewel in the roughrussian420 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
1 ACDC (The Marijuana Strain That Leaves You Feeling Thunderstruck) ...
2 Charlotte's Web (The World's Most Famous Marijuana Strain) ...
3 Ringo's Gift (The Marijuana Strain That Has Nothing to do With Ringo Starr!) ...
4 Harle-Tsu (The Painkilling Marijuana Strain)
5 Harlequin is one of the most popular CBD strains available

Top CBD Hemp Strains:

Berry Blossom
Cherry Kandahar S1
Chardonnay
Elektra
Cherry Wine
Lifter

Yes these are the best ones.

Also MM Genetics makes good High CBD strains.

Almost stabile Hybrids.

Candida CD-1 (Medical Marijuana Genetics): Candida CD-1 is an extremely popular medicinal cannabis strain, boasting one of the highest CBD concentrations of any strain currently on the market (up to 20%). It is known to produce two unique phenotypes, an indica and a sativa. Candida CD-1 tends to flower in just 9 weeks and contains less than 1% THC.

They have also MASTERHEMP today that is up to 30% CBD and less than 1% THC
MM GENETICS - MASTERHEMP check them out also.
I have seen lab results whit 16-18% CBD from these actually
OK results shows NOT 30 CBD
16-18% they show.

Anyway 15%+ CBD is crazy ! ALOT it is

There is also more important things.
USE ALSO UV LIGHTS if you do them indoors.

Most led got UV today. Then you dont need extra UV

If you use HPS then add some UV light from ZOO shop.
Terrarium lights.

UV actually boost CBD i have read.

if you grow outside you have naturally UV.

Indoors you can add this if you dont have any UV like HPS lights

I have read tests before,

The UV did boost CBD.
only CBD,

UV dont boost the THC
this was professionals LAB tested i read about before.

If you only grow high CBD plants ? Try also have som extra UV even if you have led light with UV. They are not so strong anyway.

You maybe want add even more.
Like 50w UV light in 100cm area.
And maybe 100-150w UV lamp if you run HPS or other lights withous UV.

Also nutrients you want something that boosts the OIL levels i have read.

I must stop writing now sorry. I need food now PANIK.
I can write the Nutrients that boost CBD oil levels they claim .
i know both chemical and organic , there is different brands and so.

MUST go now
i write more later

sorry

see ya later aligator
russian420 is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2019, 07:27 PM #16
Lyfespan

Lyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to all
ac/dc is from paradise seeds if im not mistaken and was just a selected pheno of Cannatonic

Old 04-14-2019, 07:29 PM #17
Lyfespan

Quote:
Originally Posted by art.spliff View Post
I also went with SoHum Seeds, basing my decision on their reputation with the cannabis community and relative location. Real world roots in medicinal cannabis and the opportunity to purchase direct from the breeders, owners made it a simple decision.

Initially I didn't comment since aridbud summed it up well. Those five and Med Tree Seeds from ECtraveler on here are popular and available in local stores in the US.

Resin Seeds and CBD Crew are big in Europe. I'm sure there are others. It's good to support those doing it for the right reasons.

"Lawrence also met Jaime of Resin Seeds, a historic meeting between the two most experienced breeders of the US CBD wave."
One line pulled from an article on Cannatonic: https://www.softsecrets.com/gb/news/...d-rich-plants/
i forgot about resin, im still sitting on those cbd seeds too, got durga mata II and nebulaII and one oher i beileve

Old 04-14-2019, 07:31 PM #18
Lyfespan

shanti's work is out there too, lots of cbd from him

cbd crew and Mr Nice (rip mark)

Old 04-15-2019, 09:33 PM #19
art.spliff

art.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really nice

art.spliff is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 10:59 PM #20
Lyfespan

Quote:
Originally Posted by art.spliff View Post
thats the one, my pheno was purple though