You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Auto Kush help please

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Auto Kush help please Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-13-2018, 05:51 PM #11
blowingupjake

blowingupjake is a jewel in the roughblowingupjake is a jewel in the roughblowingupjake is a jewel in the roughblowingupjake is a jewel in the roughblowingupjake is a jewel in the roughblowingupjake is a jewel in the rough
What's up stoked?
Can you comment on the flavor profile so far?

I've got a seedling of this variety out in my rose garden and I'm very excited to see how it does.

Stay hazed
Jake
blowingupjake is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-29-2018, 10:20 AM #12
STOKED

STOKED will become famous soon enoughSTOKED will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowingupjake View Post
What's up stoked?
Can you comment on the flavor profile so far?

I've got a seedling of this variety out in my rose garden and I'm very excited to see how it does.

Stay hazed
Jake

I have had two successful plants now, each was slightly different. First I probably took a little early but still managed some great fruit. Using my mighty vape I found the flavour was smooth pine/fruit/citrus/melon. Looked great sparkly with crystals.

Nice heady high, happy energetic/creative.

The second plant I finished up with 218grams the most I’ve ever managed off one plant. It’s just gone into jars. Looking forward to it.

I have another one at week 6. Really nice strain
STOKED is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2018, 01:21 PM #13
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by STOKED View Post
I have had two successful plants now, each was slightly different. First I probably took a little early but still managed some great fruit. Using my mighty vape I found the flavour was smooth pine/fruit/citrus/melon. Looked great sparkly with crystals.

Nice heady high, happy energetic/creative.

The second plant I finished up with 218grams the most I’ve ever managed off one plant. It’s just gone into jars. Looking forward to it.

I have another one at week 6. Really nice strain
Probably the phenos. Most hybrids show both characteristics.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2019, 06:25 PM #14
Fitzera

Fitzera will become famous soon enoughFitzera will become famous soon enough
I put one of these in my tent beside a next generation seeds auto afghani kush. The seedsman was much slower to get going, next gen was flowering weeks in advance. But the seedsman is now more than twice the size of the next gen at over 2'. Very different smells. Seedsman is very piney, almost minty. Looks like it's going to be a heavy yielder, the side branches are going to add quite a bit of weight. Next gen is about ready to harvest butnid say the seedsman is looking like another 3 weeks to go at least.

It is very different looking than seedsmans pictures though, the pictures show thin straight pointy hairs while mine has much thicker curly hairs that dont stick up much. Quite a leafy plants a well that benefits from some good defoliation.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190413_120116.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	491540

Last edited by Fitzera; 04-14-2019 at 06:35 PM..
Fitzera is offline Quote