Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > How safe is ICMAG for me?

Thread Title Search
How safe is ICMAG for me? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2011, 11:39 PM #21
Roms
Glaz En

Roms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant future
Hi Laylow,

A proxy soluce helps sometimes!

https://www.torproject.org/index.html.en
Roms is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2019, 07:28 PM #22
romanoweed

romanoweed is just really niceromanoweed is just really niceromanoweed is just really niceromanoweed is just really niceromanoweed is just really niceromanoweed is just really niceromanoweed is just really niceromanoweed is just really niceromanoweed is just really niceromanoweed is just really niceromanoweed is just really nice
actually using drac tent should be save, cause they cant track you down as easy inside thiat net.. otherwise over there it wouldnt be so easy to doo trades.. and i think they doo that with just a simple, and free to download browser. You just Need a Special browser wich everyone can download for free.. so that would be quiet a save way i think other than upload over open wifi.. wich i would find to tirening.. And again , take metadata out of pictures
romanoweed is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2019, 07:44 PM #23
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant future
Man this thread is that old the original contributers might be dead by now

I joke, i hope they aren't bless em..
Lost in a SOG is online now Quote

Old 03-30-2019, 10:43 PM #24
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
Some staight up thread necromancy! I remember this thread
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2019, 03:57 PM #25
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivor
How safe is IC mag for you....

Well...

It depends on what YOU post...
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2019, 05:55 PM #26
Hydro8

Hydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of light
Hope the OP isn't in solitary scratching MJ garden pictures on a cinder block wall.
Hydro8 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-31-2019, 06:03 PM #27
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeyewilly View Post
prob safer than walking in the streets
prob safer than cocaine and whisky
prob safer than swimming in a ocean(on or not on mushrooms)
alot safer than smoking or fucking crack hos
hmmm...
safer than robbing a bank
or fighting a gang of angry transvestites
Your last example..........first time I went to Tampa Florida I get out of my cab from the airport in ebor city....four "ladies" are fighting with razor blades over a corner .....one spits out three crack rocks into her "bra" then removes a straight razor from thier nether regions ......for fuks sake I was scarred for 15 fckn years
Sunshineinabag is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-31-2019, 06:28 PM #28
Med-Grower_TOm

Med-Grower_TOm is a jewel in the roughMed-Grower_TOm is a jewel in the roughMed-Grower_TOm is a jewel in the roughMed-Grower_TOm is a jewel in the roughMed-Grower_TOm is a jewel in the roughMed-Grower_TOm is a jewel in the roughMed-Grower_TOm is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
Some staight up thread necromancy! I remember this thread
oh man, laughed threw my dab lol
Med-Grower_TOm is offline Quote

Old 04-04-2019, 02:33 AM #29
f-e

f-e has disabled reputation
Interestingly, Using a secure browser, I highlighted some text here (just two words) and dragged them to my search box. NoScript software jumped up and blocked the action. Stating icmag and my secure search engine were at some linking risk.

I can't think why dragging some highlighted text would include info about where that text came from, especially when using a browser specifically released to stop tracking.

I'm going to blame the browser, but it just goes to show what happens behind the scenes. Even when there is no need, and your doing your best to stop it.

Edit: What this means is, when I just read about a bucking machine, and copied 'bucking machine' into a google search to see what it is.. Google learned I had copied that text from here. Because my secure browser carried over that information.

I need to modify my behavour beyond realistic expectations.
f-e is online now Quote

Old 04-04-2019, 09:03 PM #30
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to all
genetically diverse quiver.

Yes if u have a quiver of goodness! It's great for you!