What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any Instagram User here?

MarieJasmine

Hi Guys!
Is there anyone who is good at social media platforms like Instagram or facebook?
I wanted to delete my Instagram account, but before that I wanted to extract all my data associated to my account.
So is there any way I can do so? because taking screenshots for each picture I uploaded is way to lengthy.
I am also bit confused that how should I reach to the photos of me, means the photos of me that are uploaded by friends. Just Like facebook tells you about the pictures of you, similarly I am unable to find the option in this app, because I also wanted to remove those pictures too, but asking from everyone is again a big process.
If anyone can help me with that.
Thanks in advance

MarieJasmine

Well I searched on the internet but still I am unable to find ways to find the pictures that are associated with me or specific tags.
As it is crystal clear that I can't remove my total presence from the internet,
however the things that we are capable of doing are that I can delete my Instagram account and remove tags associated with all the posts that I posted so that I can never appear in the public searches.
I have followed the steps in this guide, the steps are similar to the other resources as well but I also found the way to extract my whole profile data with some clicks.
https://www.purevpn.com/internet-privacy/how-to-delete-instagram-account
Moreover, I checked from different accounts of my friends that whether I appear in their searches or not, and found that I am nowhere to be found.
I have learned many things that are crucial for our security online, we should remain anonymous unless we are an influencer or superstar otherwise we are on the verge to become the target of any hacker who is tracking our behaviors online. to steal our information and can later blackmail us for some real reasons.
And as he said we should not use any personal account details on such platforms who are notorious for our online privacy and we can loose much personal info as this news tell about the latest data leak of users which include their personal information
https://www.cpomagazine.com/cyber-s...ation-including-full-names-and-phone-numbers/
"

Still if someone get any proper method, please do share because I have deactivated my account for some days, Until I get any proper methods to do so

Latest posts

Latest posts