Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > DreamCatcher anyone?

Thread Title Search
DreamCatcher anyone? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2020, 06:19 PM #11
Gone Camping

Gone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to all
Up potted to 3 gallon smart pots, ran short on medium and i'm not running into the city for any with what's going on. Thinking to use loose medium from a few of my last containers..

I have one plant showing some curling, I fed with straight ph'd water last feeding. Thinking it may be a N toxicity from jumping up in strength just a bit too fast perhaps.

And, if your interested.. Greenpoint has Texas Butter in stock on a preorder, ship's 4/1. There is however one less pack available.. happy Birthday to me!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dreamcatchermar171.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	525026 Click image for larger version

Name:	dreamcatchermar172.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	525027
Gone Camping is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-18-2020, 06:28 PM #12
Fred Sanford

Fred Sanford has much to be proud ofFred Sanford has much to be proud ofFred Sanford has much to be proud ofFred Sanford has much to be proud ofFred Sanford has much to be proud ofFred Sanford has much to be proud ofFred Sanford has much to be proud ofFred Sanford has much to be proud ofFred Sanford has much to be proud ofFred Sanford has much to be proud ofFred Sanford has much to be proud of
Right on, happy birthday buddy! I'll be following along here.
Fred Sanford is offline Quote

Old 03-18-2020, 07:11 PM #13
Gone Camping

Gone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to all
Thank you Fred, much appreciated. Thanks for checking in, reading through a thread of yours now, your just the type of grower I had hoped would follow along!

Cheers..

Old 03-28-2020, 10:46 PM #14
Gone Camping

Their coming along ok, had a few cooler nights of late. Lowered the Autocob's a bit to tighten up internode spacing.. they were a touch high originally.

I have one plant showing some leaf curl and twisting, from my reading I believe it to be too much Nitrogen, probably from upping my nute strength too quickly? I'm using tap with Megacrop alone, currently around 2g/gallon.

Plants are plenty green giving me the N toxicity assumption, and it's not all that bad... note the first two pics. Third is the plant that stands out to me, looks to lean a little more on the sativa side with longer thinner leaves. And a group shot as of this am, next update i'll take better pics out of the tent and in better lighting.

Hope all are well and looking over their loved ones. God bless..
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DCcurlingmar281.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	526437 Click image for larger version

Name:	DCcurlingmar282.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	526438 Click image for larger version

Name:	DCmar28.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	526439 Click image for larger version

Name:	DCgroupmar28.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	526440

Old 04-03-2020, 07:13 AM #15
Gone Camping

Hope all are well and looking after family and loved ones..

These have taken off, and I flipped to 12/12 yesterday. I did not take cuts but I will grab another pack or two next order I make with GPS. I'v decided to shut down my indoor for awhile and do some work on the room.

I'm planning a few Mephisto auto's outdoor for a quick turn around while i'm doing the interior work, but that's gonna take a trip into the city.. not something i'm in a hurry for considering situations. Maybe come May..

They just started showing color too..
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DCflowerday1.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	527233

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2020, 09:30 PM #16
Gone Camping

These seem a bit slow to transition, but i'm not really in a hurry. Just want some decent smoke at the end of this, without being to racy. Keep me motivated to work around the house and property.. indica's during the day seem to knock me out anymore.

I ended up with 4 females from the 9 that germinated.. looks to be two phenotypes, a taller lanky and short bushier expression. I am dealing with a tad of PM, doing a water/h2o2 solution every other night with feeding. Seems to be working ok..

Hope all are well, stay safe and look over your loved ones.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DreamcatcherApr131.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	528627 Click image for larger version

Name:	DreamcatcherApr132.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	528628 Click image for larger version

Name:	DreamcatcherApr133.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	528629

Old 05-01-2020, 09:45 PM #17
Gone Camping

Day 30 after switch, have one plant shining above the rest in height, production and resistance to PM. If it continues to outshine the rest I may reveg it.

The Milk/water mixture combats the PM better than water/h2o2 in my experience. I'll be shutting down my room and heating it for a week followed by a thorough bleach cleaning. Anyone have another remedy for PM I can have ready for future?

Not my best grow.. and my first experience with PM, but I promised to share in hopes of bettering my skills through self embarrassment.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DreamcatcherMay12.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	531586 Click image for larger version

Name:	DreamcatcherMay13.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	531587 Click image for larger version

Name:	DreamcatcherMay11.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	531588 Click image for larger version

Name:	DreamcatcherApr266.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	531589

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2020, 03:55 PM #18
Flowerman
X 4 a Kewl Change

Flowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really nice
You got nothing to be embarrassed about, those are some truly lovely gals you got there!!! Beautiful, thanks 4 sharing!

Old 06-08-2020, 01:15 PM #19
Gone Camping

I ended up taking these early, so i could shut down the room for cleaning and add'l improvements. After a few weeks in jars i sampled last night, nice buzz but a bit on the short term side.. to be expected taking it early i figure.

Have another couple strains from GP in the fridge, think i'll run Texas Butter next.. i'll start a new thread come late summer. In the meantime i have ~10 autoflowers running outside to watch over.

Thanks for the feedback.. much appreciated!

Old 06-08-2020, 05:36 PM #20
Vash
Ol' Skool

Vash is a survivorVash is a survivorVash is a survivorVash is a survivorVash is a survivorVash is a survivorVash is a survivorVash is a survivorVash is a survivorVash is a survivorVash is a survivor
Nothing to be ashamed about - at all. Just take these situations as a learning experience. Trust me, it comes with the territory. Been there, done that. Good luck moving forward, GC.
Vash is offline Quote