Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > Copper chem or sour d

Thread Title Search
Copper chem or sour d Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2019, 01:45 AM #1
Jampy

Jampy is on a distinguished road
Copper chem or sour d

Hi everyone,

Recently scored 2 packs Copper chem and 2 packs ecsd S1 from the Greenpoint sale.

I'll get to them both eventually, but what would you guys run first? Too me the most important factor is how loud the smell is, I want something truely pungent haha. No sour or chem in my parts but seems they are both known for that.

If anyone could chime in with they're opinions or just general experience with these strains, or Chem/sour d in general it'd be appreciated.

Thanks yall
Jampy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2019, 10:36 PM #2
nickman

nickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivor
I’d think they’d both stink if the proper pheno is found...

Sorry I can’t be of more help, maybe someone who ran both of these will chime in ...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2019, 07:24 PM #3
Jampy

Thanks nickman,

I figured fire could be found in either and started the S1's a few days after the original post.
Slightly slow veggers so far. A few are already stinking though
Jampy is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2019, 02:41 AM #4
coyotefox

coyotefox will become famous soon enoughcoyotefox will become famous soon enough
The Copper Chem are very vigorous , seeds popped in 24 hours. I have 3 going atm
coyotefox is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2019, 02:51 AM #5
dannykarey

dannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of light
I grew copper chem a couple of seasons ago and fn loved it!! Think I have some pics in my album but if not maybe I'll upload some if I can find that damn flash drive .....

Stinky af and very potent. I get greenpoint is kinda controversial but there are some awesome plants to be found in his gear imho...... and can't beat the price.

That reminds me ...... I've been meaning to grab another pack or 2.

Happy hunting!

Danny
dannykarey is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2019, 03:51 PM #6
Jampy

Thanks for the input guys.

I figured it could be a win with either strain. I'm going to run those Copper chem next for sure but couldn't resist the sour for now haha.

Haven't seen many good documentions of ecsd s1's anywhere so that swayed me to give them a go.
Jampy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2020, 02:39 AM #7
Jampy

Figured I’d post a quick update.

I don’t know how to post pics or I would. About to finish these and just started flushing.

The ecsd s1’s are some of the most impressive plants I’ve ever ran. The range in phenos is huge, however 11/12 have really pungent smell. One, while not the prettiest plant is the rankest plant I’ve grown to date.
Jampy is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2020, 04:53 PM #8
CimbaKat

CimbaKat has a spectacular aura aboutCimbaKat has a spectacular aura aboutCimbaKat has a spectacular aura aboutCimbaKat has a spectacular aura aboutCimbaKat has a spectacular aura about
I have both Copper Chem, ECSD s1 from GPS. I also have Dynamite Diesel, ECSD x Stardawg Stud. Not running CC or DD yet though.

Im currently vegging Purple Punch s1, Gorilla OG Kush s1, Shoreline Sour Diesel S1, and ECSD s1...

1 of the GOG already has funky funk stank odor when stem rubbing by week 4.5 veg. Shes shorter than her sisters but clearly will be one stinky bitch. Might try her outdoor..

Purple Punch has two mutant phenos... although theyre not doing diddily dick... i paid $ for em and im going to try and let them run by chance it was a shitty tap root and not two shitty phenos being rolled. At this rate, gonna take 2-3 month forthem to be big enough for clone.. see if a new set of roots helps.. might just cull them. One PP is a big bitch.. giant mama.

No odor on any ECSD, SLSD or PP. Thought for sure the ECSD and SLSD would have some stank on them.. still time to tell. Not too happy bout that to be frank. SLSD is Shoreline Skunk/NL5 x ECSD... should theortically fuckin reek. Same with ECSD, maybe its still early.

My ECSD s1's have really nice structure as do the SLSD's, really all of them have great structure besides my mutant PPs.. im excited.. taking clones soon, knock on wood.. hopefully everyone roots and by May we can flip to flower..

Edit: more info
One ECSD died.. she was doing awful from the jump and one day she just flopped over (this was post transplant about 2 weeks old or so?), i couldve been my fault, ill never know. I also lost a Shoreline Sour Diesel... unlike the ECSD, she was doing fine, runty compared to her sisters but no issues besides that. Then one day she was flopped as well, only her stem was disconnected from her base stalk... very odd.. who knows. The ECSDs are the shortest plants besides the one GOG that stinks. Dunno if this helps.

Last edited by CimbaKat; 04-14-2020 at 05:00 PM.. Reason: More info
CimbaKat is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2020, 08:28 AM #9
kaneboy

kaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the rough
ive grown only copper chem out of the two,i never got to run his ecsd but have also grown dynamite diesel and raindance.
its hard to find a favourite out of the 3 ,all stunk really bad raindance the most.
copper chem had a really nice chem smell to it and the taste is really something special,i gave a few clones out a couple years ago to a friend and thats all he grows now reckons thats his grail lol.
one dynamite diesel i found bought back a memory of rez sdv3 from way back,so really unique it was everyone first choice when smoking
and raindance was first time ive ever had a go at chem 91,it is chem pure rocket fuel with a fuel coated mouth after each toke and a taste i really like plus it put me into a lovely few hours slumber.
i grew out these a few times from clones but let go ,ive still got seeds to look again,another great chem was garlix ,thats the one im keeping forever lol.

Last edited by kaneboy; 11-10-2020 at 08:32 PM..
kaneboy is offline Quote