Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > She survived...

Thread Title Search
She survived... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2015, 09:29 AM #1
N. Accumbens
a very seedy seed, in deed~

N. Accumbens is just really niceN. Accumbens is just really niceN. Accumbens is just really niceN. Accumbens is just really niceN. Accumbens is just really niceN. Accumbens is just really niceN. Accumbens is just really niceN. Accumbens is just really niceN. Accumbens is just really nice
She survived...

For my own peace, I write this where none of them are...

This year nearly died, as a single working mother of three jobs- not fun needless to say.

I hope to come back to this thread as I slowly recover. It's slow and so hard on me, but Namaste as many have been helped.

To you folks, whom know who you are.... Not a single grant. We run off investments private or donations. Few and far between. So grow up, kids, retirees...

...and to the father whom forgot his sun..
What does one say?

We'll leave that for another day.

Please wish me strength ladies as maybe only a woman has the knowing. To understand... And a few gents of course... The true stallions.

Last edited by N. Accumbens; 07-29-2015 at 06:35 PM..
N. Accumbens is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2015, 09:36 AM #2
SoufLondon

SoufLondon is a jewel in the roughSoufLondon is a jewel in the roughSoufLondon is a jewel in the roughSoufLondon is a jewel in the roughSoufLondon is a jewel in the roughSoufLondon is a jewel in the roughSoufLondon is a jewel in the rough
I hope things arent too tough for you. Stay strong, keep going. Love and kindnesses will come your way eventually

Sending positive vibes!
SoufLondon is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2015, 09:44 AM #3
saluki
IC Mag Supporter

saluki is a jewel in the roughsaluki is a jewel in the roughsaluki is a jewel in the roughsaluki is a jewel in the roughsaluki is a jewel in the roughsaluki is a jewel in the rough

saluki is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2015, 09:26 PM #4
waveguide

waveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to all
don't trust people whose job it is to make needy people. life is ours, not vice versa.

"I think the prevailing attitudes.. ..that community is completely harmless and beneficial is wishful thinking at best, ignorant and delusional in many cases, and are the "snake oil" of the charlatan in the worst cases."

where there is certainty, consideration is absent
koala tea seeds
waveguide is offline Quote

Old 05-19-2015, 09:37 AM #5
N. Accumbens

N. Accumbens is just really niceN. Accumbens is just really niceN. Accumbens is just really niceN. Accumbens is just really niceN. Accumbens is just really niceN. Accumbens is just really niceN. Accumbens is just really niceN. Accumbens is just really niceN. Accumbens is just really nice
Thanks for the support everyone. Sunshine through the rain clouds... Will keeps one going till the days get better. Life...!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2015, 09:44 AM #6
Jahnice
thicker skin in training

Jahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to behold
visualize abundance on a daily basis......

best wishes for a speedy recovery and i hope you are surrounded by positive people.

cyber hug
Jahnice is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2015, 11:26 PM #7
N. Accumbens

Oh look, plants... Vegetales. Very nice. Yes, pictures like that stir my soul.
I have a few blockages in my seven main portals of communication. Particularly my <3 seems solid rock. I use brain waves and attempt at epigenetic changes (using "todays'" terms) to get better, visualization is a great tool. I am reaping what was sown, so be it said. We'll see where the next crops take things. Methinks I'll be fine. Even Dantes seven loops and the trip back up havent deterred me, not ever have they. Try as they might.

Thanks for the vegetales plantas energy Jahnice.

Nacc

Old 05-22-2015, 09:35 AM #9
N. Accumbens

Double-edged swords...

Oh yes Mojave, so true...

I've got the scars to prove how very double edged it can be. Some here may recall. Thanks for stopping by.

Nacc

Old 05-22-2015, 12:52 PM #10
Jahnice
thicker skin in training

Jahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to behold
empathy-the ability to understand and share the feelings of another

sympathy-fellings of pity or sorrow for someone else's misfortune
Jahnice is offline Quote