What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Boogie's Thread- Where there is smoke ...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Single Barrel Jack for me, please...or some gap-toothed mountain mans stump water. :bow: i aint hard to get along with, i don't CARE what my wife says!

Veggia farmer

Shoutout to Evan Williams for being such a workhorse, as this seems to now be the speakers corner booze thread.

I'm glad booze infused whipped cream never got super popular. It was the milo yianopolis (spelling?) of drinks.

Haha! Reminds me of be 15 or something when a mother of a friend served us bailys after galiano shots after bailys after galiano shots and so on repeatedly... Jesus, I almost cant have an irish coffee to this day because of this.. I think she loved to see me fucked up. Everytime I talk too her she brings up a different story and laughs LOUD! She's good:) I ended up celebrating my 16 B day at there house. Ended up outside with nice crown shouting for the elk! I dont like to get drunk anymore, so yeah, thanks!:)

buzzmobile

Veteran
I ended up celebrating my 16 B day at there house. Ended up outside with nice crown shouting for the elk! I dont like to get drunk anymore, so yeah, thanks!:)

Sounds like you met Ralph and Earl outside.

I was cured of the Tequila Virus in much the same manner.

h.h.

Veteran
I don’t buy Bombay gin, hard cider, or ice cream because I know it won’t last.
Beer will last me a long time. A six pac will last me a year.
I buy good beer not that Miller Budweiser Natural Light crap. Not even Corona. At least get Blue Moon. Dos Equis or Saint Pauli Girl.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I don’t buy Bombay gin,
I put the Sapphire in the freezer along with a martini glass. A Misto sprayer filled with dry vermouth is kept in the door of the fridge. When the time and moon phase are correct the martini glass and Sapphire come out of the freezer. The Misto mists vermouth in the glass and Sapphire fills to the rim. A twist of lime to finish. I have not bought Bombay for a while.
:bigeye:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php