What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Will Trump get impeached short before he leaves?

igrowone

Veteran
It's hard to find all of Trump's Internet posts & statements from Jan. 6 that could be part of the "inciting a riot" charge.

Just being the pResident & having his Trump humper cult members get excited, enough to get shot in the neck, & to hit the cop over the head with a fire extinguisher ... well that's 2 deaths right there, but to what extent is Trump responsible for those deaths ?

On Facebook Trump's last 2 posts are dated Jan. 6, encouraging peaceful protest etc.

And Twitter ... can't find those posts.

Sure I was reading the news on Jan. 6 and saw some of the pictures.

Anyway MAYBE Trump could be held responsible for deaths associated with the Capitol riot.

But where are the posts/ written proof that he did that ?
we got some fun times ahead of us when the trials start
and thinking Donald will be there in one role or another
will love to hear him take the 5th in a televised session
did you ever think it was going to end this way Donald?

Absolem

we got some fun times ahead of us when the trials start
and thinking Donald will be there in one role or another
will love to hear him take the 5th in a televised session
did you ever think it was going to end this way Donald?

All their lawyers will have them blame Trump. Watching Trump be named as the reason they rioted will go on for months as these court cases go through the system.

Amynamous

All their lawyers will have them blame Trump. Watching Trump be named as the reason they rioted will go on for months as these court cases go through the system.

Senator Murkowski implied as much in an interview yesterday.

https://www.npr.org/sections/congre...-sen-lisa-murkowski-calls-for-trump-to-resign

"I will attribute it to the president, who said, even after his vice president told him that morning, 'I do not have the constitutional authority to do what you have asked me to do. I cannot do it. I have to protect and uphold the Constitution.' Even after the vice president told President Trump that, he still told his supporters to fight," Murkowski told the Anchorage Daily News.

"How are they supposed to take that? It's an order from the president. And so that's what they did. They came up and they fought and people were harmed, and injured and died," she said.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lawmakers could vote on impeachment by "mid-next week," the assistant House Speaker Rep. Katherine Clark (D-Mass.) said.

Gathering strategy plans this weekend.

h.h.

Veteran
All the republicans want to do is get along. Forget the past and put Hillary in prison after deporting Obama.

'Boogieman'

You can go to Parler where they have the rights to your posts and photos. Then if you post something they don't like they don't give you the courtesy of editing your post. They just ban you.

View Image

Facebook uses facial recognition so I'm not too concerned. Just started a parlor account and it's clear people can say whatever they want on that app so I'm not worried about getting banned.

h.h.

Veteran
Post on Don Juniors Twitter feed. That little bitch will get you suspended every time. Just like the old man trying to censor replies to his feed.
“Freedom of speech.” They’re full of it. They mean “controlled speech.”

Amynamous

I recently read a story that said that social media outlets are warning that redhat domestic terrorists are planning an assault on the capital again next weekend as well as an armed militia march on January 20th.
I could imagine a few arrests in the coming week.
:blowbubbles:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I recently read a story that said that social media outlets are warning that redhat domestic terrorists are planning an assault on the capital again next weekend as well as an armed militia march on January 20th.
I could imagine a few arrests in the coming week.
:blowbubbles:

I think there are allot of sore LOOSERS armed to the Tee in Washington right now and the gov better have a battle plan.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
getting harder if not impossible to go there from news this AM. sounds like a honeypot operation for prosecutors looking to move up in the world. :biggrin:

Not for long. AWS is shutting them down at midnight tonight unless the owners enact some very strict new measures. Which they won't. And then they'll scream about how their being repressed again.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

St. Phatty

Just shows the need to set up Alternative hosts that can't be censored.

Seems like the logical thing is for people to use their smart phones to connect to web nodes on computers belonging to private individuals.

But if you want to watch Peter Mel ride a big tube at Maverick's you will still need the higher bandwidth connect.

https://www.worldsurfleague.com/pos...-the-bar-with-an-all-time-barrel-at-mavericks

Just like with Pot before 1996 ... it's all about the Connect.

h.h.

Veteran
Just shows the need to set up Alternative hosts that can't be censored.

Seems like the logical thing is for people to use their smart phones to connect to web nodes on computers belonging to private individuals.

But if you want to watch Peter Mel ride a big tube at Maverick's you will still need the higher bandwidth connect.

https://www.worldsurfleague.com/pos...-the-bar-with-an-all-time-barrel-at-mavericks

Just like with Pot before 1996 ... it's all about the Connect.

I remember the OP surf championship in Huntington Beach. I wasn’t watching the surfers. I was watching the girls on the balcony.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump have a plan?!
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
ha ha ha ha ha...........
According to a few headlines...."STEWING in the WH" because he has no platforms!. Should have gagged him long time ago. His Plan: Get a dozen CHEEEESE Burgers to console him, wash it down with Diet Coke.

That's as far as he thinks.

"The day the internet turned on Trump" NBC
The internet as most people know it has decided that Trump is no longer welcome. It’s a turning point for digital speech that was years in the making, but took just a few hours to happen.

igrowone

Veteran
Trump's choices are simply prolonging his agony
he's loosing toenails 1 at a time
and for every bad outcome, he doubles down with worse choices
again Hitler did pretty much the same though it was military choices
Hitler retreated into a fantasy world
the same here? it's a useful topic - how a malignant narcissus makes its choices
the answer is badly