What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UnAmerican trump

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At 14 its too late to teach him what loving parents are like. His dad would prob take him out of his will if he talked back. .

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I feel sorry for Trumps youngest son. Being raised by that family is gonna fuck him up.,

i feel sorry for him as well. between seeing what his "father" does/says and what other people say about him and other family has GOT to be rough. but i'm gonna give the kid the benefit of a doubt. i've known kids from great homes turning into a POS, and folks from horribly broken families ending up as bastions of society locally. kids know more about what is happening around them than their parents ever realize.;)

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
i feel sorry for him as well. between seeing what his "father" does/says and what other people say about him and other family has GOT to be rough. but i'm gonna give the kid the benefit of a doubt. i've known kids from great homes turning into a POS, and folks from horribly broken families ending up as bastions of society locally. kids know more about what is happening around them than their parents ever realize.;)

I think the damage to Baron has already been done, I've not seen a single picture of that kid smiling, not one!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the damage to Baron has already been done, I've not seen a single picture of that kid smiling, not one!

hopefully melania gets custody after the divorce...so he can learn to be a robotic eastern european...which is lots better than being a whiny little bitch

enter sandman

Some great sites I found that really exposes that evil, racist Trump:

Red Ice TV
Renegade Tribune
Daily Stormer
Amren
GoyimTV

Orange man bad!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts