What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need some advice

BloomBlood

Hi I am growing outdoors in the jungle in Central America and there is every insect known to man on my land both good and bad for cannabis, just entered 3rd week of flower and so far so good. I know Azamax is not the top choice for preventative insect control especially in living soil but it's the only 'organic' option I can get in my area, ordering an alternative online is not an option either unfortunately. I've read some things that contradict it's organic certification and even though it says on the bottle use all the way up to harvest there is no way I would want to smoke that shit. So my question is if I give one last spray at week three am I at risk of leaving residue on the flowers or possibly affecting the terpenes?? I have been using some of my home made chilli mango vinegar at 1:1000 plus some L.A.B as a preventative foilar too in between Azamax treatments which seems to work great. What do you think?

Two examples of good and bad insects/lobsters:) in my area

Attachments

• 1018200815a.jpg
    1018200815a.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 1001201938.jpg
    1001201938.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 31

troutman

Seed Whore
1st insect if good. :) Kill the 2nd one. :hide:

Most pesticides break down over time. I avoid using them in flowering to be safe.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Hola, tico !

Si tu Azamax es lo que dice, es equivalente a lo que utilizo yo con excelentes resultados (aunque en mis 38-39°N haya menos plagas). Yo lo utilizo fumigado hasta mediada floración sin problemas; y regándolo en el suelo, casi hasta la antepenúltima semana, si es necesario.

Salud.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
If you are just gonna foliar, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I always try to do a hydrogen peroxide dip on my outdoor plants, just to get off any nasties that end up on them. It should rinse off any residues as well.

BloomBlood

Yes @Troutmam the mantis is the homie and the other guy's head ended up on a wooden skewer for his mates to see haha. Hola @Monotuno que tal? You dip your flowers before hanging them AgentP?? That's more of a hash prep technique imo. Any extra moisture here in the tropics is no bueno and asking for bud rot, I do like the H202 for PM though works great