What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anyone care to take a look?

My plants were fine, symptomless essentially up until yesterday. Had a minor magnesium deficiency because I use a shit ton of gypsum. Also I'm in the mojave so my humidity is less than ten percent but I water ateast every other day and they're in 20 gallon pots. Also the temps are a usually betwwen 75-85, although after this i dropped it to 64-70. I've used a microscope and I can't find any mites or eggs.

Also the day before this happened I sprayed a neem, Botaniguard, and magnesium sulfate spray to combat a clue gnats I saw buzzing around and correct the magnesium deficiency I saw. I hit it once, bit hard. Which I didn't think would be a big deal. I've hit them with agsil multiple times, and once Zn, cu and humic acid and they burned but survived.

Attachments

• KIMG0374.jpg
    KIMG0374.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 19
  • KIMG0375.jpg
    KIMG0375.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 16
  • KIMG0376.jpg
    KIMG0376.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 17
  • KIMG0377.jpg
    KIMG0377.jpg