What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Runtz

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hll yeah.. thts what i wanted to hear.. everything hereclose to the flip right now i just need to thin some inner lower leaves out before i screen em .. is pcv with a net the best way to set the net...is a two tier net worth it. ??? thanks Starctash..sick ass name btw

To tell you the truth I’m not much of a screen method guy but I know this Strain will perform well under screens tucked and weaved...Here is one backyard specimen seven footer...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Nice to see a runtz thread, It's on my todo list will be nice to see a documented grow log with her.

JetLife175

Veteran
im going do my best to document everything.this is my first run with it. the cut seems eay enough to get out here but you vever now whats what. some leaves .. im trying to find that Gary payton though now. anyone a step ahead post pics of runtz hbrids in here too.. i wanna see te varitions in grow patterns.. i lost interrsted in growing and even smiking for awhle but the zkittles runtz gelato reeled me right back in lol... i waz an OG smoker b4 and beore thatall grape/ purple weed...

I’m gonna post my progress once I get these guys vegged out and enough cuts taken to justify a run of it as well. Let’s get this cracking!

purpleplayer007

picture.php

i think im keeping this one as a mother. ive had real good percentages taking clones w/this strain. ..im feeding it 400ppm daily by hand n foxfarm before i put it in its final coco pot. nice an healthy so far with that gelato + somethen else (zkitlles+ fuel, grapefruit?) terp that im hoping comes thru in the resin.. wish me luck i have no restrictions on this cut

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image
i think im keeping this one as a mother. ive had real good percentages taking clones w/this strain. ..im feeding it 400ppm daily by hand n foxfarm before i put it in its final coco pot. nice an healthy so far with that gelato + somethen else (zkitlles+ fuel, grapefruit?) terp that im hoping comes thru in the resin.. wish me luck i have no restrictions on this cut

:party:

mack 10

Veteran
super healthy outdoor star!
she (Runtz) needs to come visit me soon.:mad:)
Keep the pixs coming.

does she smoke as good as she looks?

@Akss, 1500$... ouch.

anyone tried the Pink or white Runtz?

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
super healthy outdoor star!
she (Runtz) needs to come visit me soon.:mad:)
Keep the pixs coming.

does she smoke as good as she looks?

@Akss, 1500$... ouch.

anyone tried the Pink or white Runtz?

She smokes extremely good flavor and high:smoke out:I was told by the guy I got her from that initially it cost $10,000 for RuntZ to be 1st released ... who knows for sure ?..

Akss

Right on brother..I'm sure you've heard me say it before that I haven't taken in a clone in many years but there's many I would love to have. But when I did that's how it was. There's not many peeps around like that anymore your good people for sure. I might take you up on that someday who knows...thanks for the offer.:bigeye:

usda101

I grabbed at $200 from a buddy to have my landscaper cut her down mistakenly . My buddy pushed out his garden so I'm in need again ????

JetLife175

Veteran
I just saw them for 20 a piece down the street at a dispensary. Provenance is somewhat skeptical but they are there and it’s from a credible vendor.