What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bandaid Haze 7

Katsu

Veteran
picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

Does Bandaid Haze get the name from the odor? Does it smell like x-ray film and taste like the air at a Jamaican bus station in 1988?

Cannavore

Veteran
Thanks Cannavore! Great lineage there

So from your other post (#9 in this thread) Bandaid Haze is a Seedline by Bodhi? Haven’t heard of this one before

i dont think he ever sold it. Doc D was a tester, he found the #7 cut, passed it back to bodhi and that's when he named it Bandaid Haze. Before that he was just calling it piff or b-piff as in bodhi piff.

Doc D has continued the line and so are a few other people.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I have this cut in motherroom. better than jack or SSH? Im very curious about this Doc D workings.

PDX Dopesmoker

bodhi named it after it's healing haze effects. the high is top of it's class. kills every SSH and Jack Herer haze wannabe i've ever smoked.

Thanks for the clarification. Sounds like killer stuff and if its on par with the best Jack then it really must be.

A

AVOH

For sure. Just my personal opinion but Jack sucks lol. And so does modern SSH. Keep that lemon limey minty hazy stuff for the newbies :)

Bandaid Haze is more like Puday/NYC Haze, Silver Haze, and Cuban Black Haze which are some of the best around/best I ever had.

Whats the flower time on this one
And have you tried chimera simply irresistible yet

Cannavore

Veteran
Whats the flower time on this one
And have you tried chimera simply irresistible yet

I've not grown the BH7 yet brother but I plan to. Lucky enough to smoke on samples from a generous friend. Just too full on cuts right now but once I take her in she's staying put. I believe she goes 14 weeks I could be wrong though. Well worth it. Her effect is special in today's market.

and no on the chimera front. i dont think ive grown any of his gear tbh.

A

AVOH

I've not grown the BH7 yet brother but I plan to. Lucky enough to smoke on samples from a generous friend. Just too full on cuts right now but once I take her in she's staying put. I believe she goes 14 weeks I could be wrong though. Well worth it. Her effect is special in today's market.

and no on the chimera front. i dont think ive grown any of his gear tbh.

Awesome man hopefully you can snap a few pics when you do grow her out so we can see her in action. Chimera s.i definitely has the frankincense smell i popped a few now
And have 4 in veg along with 4 incense haze and 3-4 ssh f3 haze leaners
So the piff search shall continue lol

Latest posts

Latest posts