What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Distinguished and Nurtured Kind

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
It's a sincere recognition and reservation to discuss the origins of the parents that were involved in this cross - any further - beyond this point. Because - Fuck Ratdog and his entire platform. AS FAR as I'm concerned, SSSDH - needs to be associated with "Super Snitch However x State Demands IBL".

If you WANT - SSSDH - get it from @ojd - if you read my posts - you will absolutely know that HIS cut of that seed lot - is literally one of the ONLY cannabis strains I'm still actively afraid to smoke to this very day. If I were to encounter a REAL example of it, I would smoke it like it was the first time I'd ever....all over again. Very tiny...apprehensive, hesitant, half chest full - puffs of a total newb waiting with raised eye brows and anticipation - of the animated effects D.A.R.E. videos promised me....LOL.

dank.Frank
I tried to pop some snitch beans from seedbay, no luck. Bad karma with them anyways. Luckily, OJD is feeling generous, and I feel some religion coming on.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update - these stupid little spider mites are just about fully defeated. I let things get outta hand and there is some obvious signs of them having existed. But, there are lots of corpses now when I look at things under scope - and egg sacks have burst open or split. DIE FUCKERS.

It really is about time I got my shit together for real!!! I'm just about getting hyped to be a grower again, rather than a poser who used to grow. :joint:

Still don't have my clone game on point, but that could be in part because the last round of clones taken were still under attack. Treated before going under dome and no continued pressure while trying to root, but it's not like they were PRIME when they were taken. That's changing. It seems I may loose this last round of cuts - maybe some of the haze will make it - maybe not. But the mothers are all in much better shape and I'm working on upping my cloning arsenal right now as well. Been studying some new to me techs that I plan to implement with this next round of cuts taken.

I have to get my clone game back to fill these room properly and to preserve these seed plants before flower so I have any potential keepers backed up. Revegging is always a last resort to me - not a planned choice.

weak-clones.jpg

SolBudz-veg1.jpg
solbudz-veg2.jpg

Everything is under a @Mars Hydro Led FC-E6500 - finally going to use the light. I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to get my life back together, to make use of your extreme generosity. I'm not ever going to use any other LED than a Mars Hydro unit and anyone who asks me, I tell them the exact same. :respect:

fce6500.jpg

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And since I'm having such a hard time getting clones going, I might as well get something else lined up to fill in some gaps. Especially since I know there are some males that will end up being culled. I likely won't have enough to fill the first room properly...let alone the 2nd.

During the month it will take these seeds to grow, I still have time to get clones taken and rooted and into veg.

I'm sticking to the game plan...

IMG_20221203_053229670_HDR.jpg

Exotic Genetics - Cream D Mint - it's a cookies n cream cross. It's a Starfighter cross. That's why. Told you I was focusing on a theme.
IMG_20221203_053349545_HDR.jpg

MeltingPot - Queen Hippo
GMO/Legend OG x '09 Animal(r)
Because, it's F.A.M.I.L.Y gear. Huge thanks to @Prodigygrower for sharing these rare gems from his own personal vault.
IMG_20221203_053513303_HDR.jpg

On deck now, going into stratification:

Thee Red Goat Genetics - Peanut Butter Breath Bx1
PBB x [PBB x (Norcal cut DosiDo x MAC)]
If you didn't know, TRGG - is WhiskeyTango420 - F.A.M.I.L.Y. genetics. WT told me he bred this line focused on the OGKB recessive traits. Huge thanks to @asher1er for sending these my direction.

SolFire Genetics - Apple Fritter x Hood Candyz (r) - these were freebies. Only 3 seeds.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oreoz x (Wedding Cake F2 x Kush Mints #11) have begun sexing. 5 and 5 for sure. 2 left to show. Likely to be female at this point.

The plant I've had my eye on the most is a really stocky FAT broad leaf plant with deep green leaves. I assume it leans towards the Bubba Kush in the Kush Mints part of the equation. I hoping she turns out to be a super heavy indica stone to the bone type of effect. :woohoo"

dank.Frank

Bio boy

I use spinosad for most bugs Instant death , neem oil is damn good shit but mix with peppermint lavender and orange oil
orange burns the cellular membrane off them leaves them exposed to pain the peppermint suffocates their organs lavender is a good repellant and covers to harsh mint the neem inter with their breeding
rape seed oil at 3% suffocates them too farmers trick

after making soil with compost I guess rich compost ewc cow shit etc how do you add all them dry amendments without burning anything ?
mid thaught the ewc and compost alone be enough for a grow or 2 right ?

GWHeyduke

Hi dank frank. I'm XO's business partner and old friend. Dude was not supposed to die and leave such a mess with his reality, and its taken some time to get to this point. We (the Delisle family) will be auctioning off his remaining 200pcks of seed that he personally put together.

After that, a small group of us will be setting up a limited line of his originals as a benefit to his son's estate.

I don't want the business without Matt, but I have a legal obligation (financials, licenses, etc) to see G&M to a certain point. Hopefully probate will be concluded by then, but dude didn't have a will.

45979732-A5B2-4416-AAD2-20EE4FD6A7D0.jpeg

Attachments

• F7442728-E470-468D-97B0-0F5B0299D598.jpeg
    F7442728-E470-468D-97B0-0F5B0299D598.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 73

Digger102

Hi dank frank. I'm XO's business partner and old friend. Dude was not supposed to die and leave such a mess with his reality, and its taken some time to get to this point. We (the Delisle family) will be auctioning off his remaining 200pcks of seed that he personally put together.

After that, a small group of us will be setting up a limited line of his originals as a benefit to his son's estate.

I don't want the business without Matt, but I have a legal obligation (financials, licenses, etc) to see G&M to a certain point. Hopefully probate will be concluded by then, but dude didn't have a will.

View attachment 18813392

Good luck with the auction. @dank.frank, if it helps, and I know we dont know each other personally but, this person is who they say they are. I reached out to a buddy on another forum who knew XO and they verified the info. Have a good day.

Redrum92

Maybe DF can be summoned by saying his name in the mirror 3 times in a dark bathroom. Idk. I'm willing to try almost anything. Need dank pics.

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hey D.F how's it going? You getting ready for Spring?

Think I finally narrowed down the varieties of tomatoes to grow this season to 100. Seed increases needed and some crosses to be grown out.

Hope all is well bro

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been a rough year. No keepers found in the last seeds. Still sorting things trying to find something new. Took a few clones. Lost a few clones. Have some seeds going now.
My mental health took a dive around March of '23. I just had to take some personal time and get life back together. Almost there.

I'm currently sorting:

Kush Mints (Rabid Hippy cut) x Blueberry Syrup from @Endur. Some Holy Communion x Wilson! from an unreleased Masonic / Piff Coast collab. Also have a good batch of Purest Indica x Sour D Bx3 f2 going from friend of JJNYC.

Chem D
Oreoz
Topsail Haze
Ole Donkey Dick

still around as clones.

Genetic Freaked has most of the Stank Bros library currently, and is reversing his Outlaw Cookies cut to a bunch of things. RS11. Forum. GMO/Rootbeer. Urkle/TK. GG4. Cereal Milk. etc, etc. It's a big list but I fully expect to find some amazing plants from these beans in 2024.

I've been sorting the KM x Blueberry Syrup on an off, 6 at a time. I had around 30 originally. The last 6 I started gave 4 seedlings. One of them really has me excited with the smells coming off a stem rub.

Several of the Purest Indica x Sour D Bx3 f2 are giving off some amazingly good 90's funk vibes. I'm really looking forward to these plants. Hoping for true F1 type hybrid vigor.

I hope to get back to posting more regularly here. I miss it. Miss the community.

dank.Frank

acespicoli

Been a rough year. No keepers found in the last seeds. Still sorting things trying to find something new. Took a few clones. Lost a few clones. Have some seeds going now.
My mental health took a dive around March of '23. I just had to take some personal time and get life back together. Almost there.

I'm currently sorting:

Kush Mints (Rabid Hippy cut) x Blueberry Syrup from @Endur. Some Holy Communion x Wilson! from an unreleased Masonic / Piff Coast collab. Also have a good batch of Purest Indica x Sour D Bx3 f2 going from friend of JJNYC.

Chem D
Oreoz
Topsail Haze
Ole Donkey Dick

still around as clones.

Genetic Freaked has most of the Stank Bros library currently, and is reversing his Outlaw Cookies cut to a bunch of things. RS11. Forum. GMO/Rootbeer. Urkle/TK. GG4. Cereal Milk. etc, etc. It's a big list but I fully expect to find some amazing plants from these beans in 2024.

I've been sorting the KM x Blueberry Syrup on an off, 6 at a time. I had around 30 originally. The last 6 I started gave 4 seedlings. One of them really has me excited with the smells coming off a stem rub.

Several of the Purest Indica x Sour D Bx3 f2 are giving off some amazingly good 90's funk vibes. I'm really looking forward to these plants. Hoping for true F1 type hybrid vigor.

I hope to get back to posting more regularly here. I miss it. Miss the community.

dank.Frank
:huggg: glad your back

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420giveaway
I'm sorry to hear that you've had a rough year. It can be challenging when things don't go as planned, but it's great to hear that you're still trying to find something new. Taking personal time to prioritize your mental health is important. Remember to be patient with yourself.

The soil mix and your beds kick ass. Can't wait to see new things from the garden.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
hell yeah! return of the Dank, been wondering about your whereabouts.
'one day at a time' was some of the best advice i've ever been given, hope you accept that advice as well.
sounds like you have enough to do to keep your head and hands busy, and focus on what's in front of you.
find your peace brother.
DSC08347.JPG