What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

stardawg illuminati cut , pre chop

guy fawkes

Veteran
smells like a big steaming pile fuelly chemical dog shit with a drizzle of lemon

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 47

guy fawkes

Veteran
cheers fellas, she a true all rounder, roots fast, grows fast, done in 8-9 weeks and yields like a champ, pretty resistant to fungus and heat to,

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Very Nice Work Mate :good:
Looks like they are just dripping with gooey resin from those glands
:woohoo:

Bmac1

Veteran
Fuelly chemical dog shit with a drizzle of lemon wouldnt usually sound too appealing but I am oddly intrigued ;-)

She sounds like a real keeper.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Looks lovely mate. One thing I will say is ive had the illuminati for a while now and it definitely doesnt smell of lemon. Not sure where that came from. I get catfood, chemmy, burnt rubber, vanilla. Sounds revolting but its really nice. Never had lemon though..

guy fawkes

Veteran
Looks lovely mate. One thing I will say is ive had the illuminati for a while now and it definitely doesnt smell of lemon. Not sure where that came from. I get catfood, chemmy, burnt rubber, vanilla. Sounds revolting but its really nice. Never had lemon though..

i did say a drizzle:biggrin:, i mean VERY slight lemon undertones hidden among the acrid shitty chemmy stench , different feeds and grow conditions can vary turps slightly.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
yeah true.. gotta love stardawg though. the kk cut is lovely. I really wanna try the corey cut and the others..

F

Fields~of~Green

Very nice
You've done a better job than I did with her had 3 fails she performed average for me in yield but some of thebest smoke I've ever had

She's sulking in the corner at the mo with brown roots trying to bring her round not looking good though

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
^not too sure why, it doesn't seem too fussy. ive noticed in veg it is quite a heavy feeder and does better at ph 6. all the rest id use 5.7/5.8. and it doesn't like being moist for too long. these are just my experiences though.

guy fawkes

Veteran
i ran in soil and coir mix with canna nutes with few boosters , calmag pk ect and dont bother ph'ing, very easy plant to grow but as said a very heavy feeder, sulking with brown roots sound like over watering or some kind of illness tbh.

guy fawkes

Veteran
yeah true.. gotta love stardawg though. the kk cut is lovely. I really wanna try the corey cut and the others..

i hear great things about the kk cut.
ive got some gorilla biscuit beans on route, old recipe sensi star turpintine cut x stardawg xi , i bet theres some killers in there,

FatherEarth

Veteran
Terpene expression is dependent upon nutrient availability. To see her full potential you need to dial in some soil. Just commenting on the varying smell reports. Also everyone has a different nose for things :)

Nice pics, is this a cut you came across or did you pop beans to get it? Ive heard this cut may be within my circle of friends...I may need to investigate further.. Thanks for sharing.

FE

guy fawkes

Veteran
Terpene expression is dependent upon nutrient availability. To see her full potential you need to dial in some soil. Just commenting on the varying smell reports. Also everyone has a different nose for things :)

Nice pics, is this a cut you came across or did you pop beans to get it? Ive heard this cut may be within my circle of friends...I may need to investigate further.. Thanks for sharing.

FE

she was passed to me by a friend in cut form so if you can get her do so , im smoking early samples and its kicking my ass big time.. after a good cure this is going to be nuclear grade dank.. it foookking stiiinnnnnkkkss!! the lemon has just about gone altogether now and smells of what i can only describe as creamy pickled onions and rotten meat.. what a stench, the missus is going nuts about it lmao

F

Fields~of~Green

Creamy pickled o ions is a good one lol

Does it burn ya nose a little when get close and smell when growing it

F

Fields~of~Green

FE

The illuminati is the nag champa kush cut renamed by dynamite iirc

F

Fields~of~Green

when you break open a bud and take a good sniff it makes your eyes water lol, nothing like any nag champa ive ever come across lol

That's the reason he changed the name it didn't smell like nag champa incense sticks to him

To me it's sour chem funk ticks all boxes for smell factor

When I grow it again it won't be in coco :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts