What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testers: Fuel Zkittles x OG Dom male and ECSD x Casey Jones x Fuel Zkittles...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Well I’m finally starting this tester thread...!!!... a bit late but better late than nothing at all...!!!...
this is my first grow since my shut down a few months ago... let’s hope everything stays kool...!!!...

OJD please forgive me for my tardiness...!!!...

Here’s a group shot at a few days after germination...
picture.php

Next is the Fuel Zkittles x OG Dom male at a few days old
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Here they are at about a week old now and under my 1000 watt MH bulb...!!!...
picture.php

Fuel Zkittles x OG Dom male
picture.php

ECSD x Casey Jones x Fuel Zkittles
picture.php
picture.php

Fuel Zkittles x OG Dom male
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Fuel Zkittles x OG Kush Dom male
picture.php

ECSD x Casey Jones x Fuel Zkittles
picture.php

Fuel Zkittles x OG Kush Dom male trifoliate’s...
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Update

Update

Here’s a few group shots of the 10 Fuel Zkittles x OG Dom male and 7 East Coast Casey Jones x Fuel Zkittles...!!!... this three days ago...!!!...

They’re all in one gallon pots with amended soil...!!!... water only...

I’m thinking about up potting them to three gallon pots in about a week or two and then flipping them ...!!!... there’s 17 females and I don’t want it to get over crowded...!!!... I usually like to grow them larger before flipping but there’s just way too many ...!!!...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks fellas. I’ll be doing an update really soon. Probably later today...!!!...

Better late than never .
what happened to the seeds , they get lost until now ?.

How they smelling, any early funk 1's

nickman

Veteran
Ya, real sorry everyone for the lack of updates...!!!... I’ve just been very busy with life and and my crazy baby momma drama ...!!!... it’s no excuse but she just drains the life outta me sometimes...!!!..

All the plants been vegging out for at least two months now in the one gallon pots ...!!!... last night I lollipop half of them and today I’ll do the rest and then transplant them into three gallon cloth grow bags...!!!... they got a Lil stretched but nothing that can’t be fixed ...!!!... I’m planing on putting them into flower in the next two days ...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Ok, well I’m still here… the girls are chugging along still… they are all at about four days into 12/12 now…!!!… I ended up having to kill three of the Fuel zkittles x OG Kush Dom and I may end up getting rid of one more if she doesn’t shape up in the next week…!!!… she must have a week root system or something because she is not drinking water like the rest of the girls and she all yellow with the fan leaves clawing…!!!… I’ll I e her one more week and if she don’t shape up she’s gonna get shipped out…!!!…

I have all seven of the East Coast Casey Jones x Fuel Zkittles in one room under an LED and the seven Fuel Zkittles x OG Kush dom in the connecting room under a 1000 watt mh bulb right now…!!!…

I will post some pics later today…

Latest posts

Latest posts