What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TheProphet reg

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi guys!
Finally I start to share this run with 6reg TheProphet given away from my friend Rulatone!
I switched to 12/12 on 4 March after about 20day vegg, and plants are showing the sex right now, for the moment there are 3 male and 2 female.

I use a 315w D papillon light and CannaPro soil with humus and Kalong's dust and BioCanna ferts.

Here the males.... and a particular leaf!

:tiphat:

[/FONT]

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
hey hey!!!

I remember donkey dick cola's with this one!!!

good luck my friend!!

boom!!!

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
Hey Stra!!

I remember the zombo's black prophet, but i can't find the pics!!
See ya soon mate!!

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
Hi guys!

Here at 43days after switch... moved under 600w hps one week ago!

From left to right...

See ya soon!!

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
Hi guys! Today is 63days after switch to 12/12. Everything is ok, great smell and resin are coming!

TheProphet #1 and #2

TheProphet#1
picture.php

TheProphet#2
picture.php

TheProphet#3 on the left

picture.php

RulaTone

Veteran
hei i was missing this great report!!
thanks mate everything shining in here...i love that double serration, was that from a female?
so you got 3 fems finally?
number 2 has my vote for now!!
lets see if you got some purpling till the end, all the best dawgg!!!

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Very nice. Love the Prophet.
In my experience you can achieve at least a tinge of purple on most Grindhouse strains if you flush them well and give them the full recommended 75-80 days.
24-48 hours of darkness before chop can bring some colors out also.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
In my experience you can achieve at least a tinge of purple on most Grindhouse strains if you flush them well and give them the full recommended 75-80 days.

Totally agree. Especially on the Ultra Sonja. Good show pasqsn. Glad some folks are still running this gear.

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
hei i was missing this great report!!
thanks mate everything shining in here...i love that double serration, was that from a female?
so you got 3 fems finally?
number 2 has my vote for now!!
lets see if you got some purpling till the end, all the best dawgg!!!

Ehi man!
Yes, serration is from all plants, if i remember right.
3 female at the end and some pollen to plays with them, probably with a clone this summer.
Probably this cold spring will help with the colors!

Cya!!

Totally agree. Especially on the Ultra Sonja. Good show pasqsn. Glad some folks are still running this gear.

Thanks guys for the visit! I have to thanks Rula for these special seeds!
I hope to find something to keep!

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Pas & folks, I just wanted to stop by briefly; happy to see you're lovin The Prophet. It's all about the bubba with head...

Be well all

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
Hi Steele! Thanks for stopping and sorry for the delay!
I still keep the #2 waiting for a winter run with low temps!

See ya soon!

BigPhil

Veteran
Hello man nice grow. Your plants look nice! going threw my bean box, Found 4 of these seeds where they only regular seeds?
I have a few I wanna grow so not sure when I will get round to popping these. What was the smoke like? Sorry man just seen this is 3 years old thread haha

Latest posts

Latest posts