What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pinkman Goo Strain …

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like its available in seed form. Want that sap eh? Id love to try that too.

digging

I emailed the company who has these seeds.

I asked how similar they are to the original Strain. They replied “ Thanks for your message. Our Pinkman Goo seeds are the same bred as the original, so in essence they should be identical. Most of our customers are really satisfied with your seeds for this strain. If there is anything else, please let me know.

Kind regards,

I am not sure how it could be the same bred as the original ???

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If they selfed the original clone by reversing one and pollinating it the s1 progeny could be solid. Its typically a little different. However, i have made s1s that truly were like 99% identical. I have a strong feeling youll get the sap. Worth a shot!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you do, make a thread! If it goes well ill grab some too. Best of luck!

Last edited:

mango420

I emailed the company who has these seeds.

I asked how similar they are to the original Strain. They replied “ Thanks for your message. Our Pinkman Goo seeds are the same bred as the original, so in essence they should be identical. Most of our customers are really satisfied with your seeds for this strain. If there is anything else, please let me know.

Kind regards,

I am not sure how it could be the same bred as the original ???
What company? so many bs ones pushing fake seeds.

Thesearch

My friend just grew a purple kush that did this on the buds. the sap is sweet but it wont get you high. if only it was sweating dabs.... that would be nice ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts