What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Franco the Strain Hunter

Ghoul

Oν οι θεοί φιλούσιν ἀποθνήσκει νέος
Only the good die young.

Murf

Shocking ain't the word. R.i.p Franco he had so much more to give the world has lost another real person. Super lemon haze is my favourite bean to grow and smoke

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Franco has been a huge inspiration to me for over 11 years. Despite what people may think about Greenhouse Seeds, as someone else said, the passion was real for Franco. I loved watching all the old videos, so excited when strainhunters came out, love learning about his strains. A huge loss to the cannabis community. My condolences to Franco's family, the cannabis comunity, all of Greenhouse... I hope there is a nice tribute such as a special strain for Franco... Rest in Peace man... Thank you for everything you've done.

Ru5tyNaiL

Like another member said, I had to double take when I saw the new post box. You will be missed brother Franco, may you feast eternal in the Great Halls of Odin.

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
Respect!

Trauern.jpg

Cvh

Supermod
RIP Franco, you were a beloved member off this community and a inspiration too many, you'll surely be missed.
I wish your family, friends, co-workers all the strength is this world for these dark times.
You were way to young to go already. I hope the circumstances were peacefull.

Rest in peace my dear friend.

Latest posts

Latest posts