What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey useful,,,,
very nice work buddy,,,,,a lot of exciting strains for the future,,the very best of luck,,,,peace ad regards 944s2:tiphat:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
holy hell, that's a hell of a plant.

What's the smell like so far on her?

if you've grown this particular pheno out before, what's the high like, and indica/sativa influences?

One last thing, and I know this is going to be hard to answer, but which is your favorite/most impressive strain so far in your garden?

Thanks lolryn, first time with the Lucky Charms. The smell is a mild fruity hash scent. Favorite strain????? Damn......uuuuummmm, damn. Can I pick 5??lol

Useful Idiot

Veteran
hey useful,,,,
very nice work buddy,,,,,a lot of exciting strains for the future,,the very best of luck,,,,peace ad regards 944s2:tiphat:

Thanks for poppin in 944. Yeah I'm pretty happy with a bunch of them .Some I have had for quite some time...can't seem to part ways with them. But with exactly 250 more packs of seeds in the vault to run before I kick the old bucket...I have to pop a lot.:biggrin:

lolryn

Veteran
Thanks lolryn, first time with the Lucky Charms. The smell is a mild fruity hash scent. Favorite strain????? Damn......uuuuummmm, damn. Can I pick 5??lol

I'll take your top 5.... I'll even do you a better one.

Useful's current top 5 in no particular order:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Ok,I have the hash goods ready,and a lighter. Who has a bowl??

Ok,I have the hash goods ready,and a lighter. Who has a bowl??

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was gonna say how the hell did i miss this thread .... untill i realized its only 2 days old & its up to 3 pages already LOL . :bigeye:

wassup Useful ??? 31 & counting huh :biggrin:
looking Great up in here so .......
i'll grab a seat here in the corner ta check things out , just don't forget to pass that hash bowl this way :smoke out:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I was gonna say how the hell did i miss this thread .... untill i realized its only 2 days old & its up to 3 pages already LOL . :bigeye:

wassup Useful ??? 31 & counting huh :biggrin:
looking Great up in here so .......
i'll grab a seat here in the corner ta check things out , just don't forget to pass that hash bowl this way :smoke out:

Hey Dan... super happy to have you drop in. I just figured it was time for me to come out of my shell. Don't sit over yonder in the corner...get right up front. The hash pipe is packed, you get the first pull buddy.:tiphat:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Well folks I :tiphat: to everyone who has stopped by. But I'm gonna gotta go to bed now. Going to eat a special piece of chocolate first ,then go to bed. I will see all you buds tomorrow. If I have not updated this page by 8am in the morning......just wait a bit longer.:biggrin:

Lookin perfect so far, all dats missin is sum cookies.. dis is sumn Ive ben wantin to do with da multiple strains except im limited to 4x4x7 right now. Ima have a seat also and watch u work ur magic. Good luck to u

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Mornin friends.

Mornin friends.

This was a grow taken down earlier this year. hand watering is a real pain when you say "I can Stuff more in there"
picture.php

hicksticky

Still at large...
Shit Useful, what do you do, walk on the pots? lol. they are tight, thats what Im dealing with........ I had to rig up a rope/rail on one side of my room, so I had something to grab on while I balanced passed the plants to get to the back ones.

They looks beautiful though.......... they say less is more, well I think the person that said that didnt have the growers curse. hahaha

Bmac1

Veteran
Useful smells lovely when he returns from the garden. He just cant sit down cause he will stick to the chair, lol.

hayday

Veteran
I feel an urgent need to give you a small tip for convenience on the hand watering.
A small piece of pvc pipe taped to a funnel has gone along way towards saving my back.
Great room.:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts