What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Boogie's Thread- Where there is smoke ...

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
As an adversary
May I highly recommend Schlitz :laughing:

hahaha I remember Schlitz , memories of yesteryear.
When I was 5 or 6 years old my Great Uncle would take me for a walk with him to the corner liquor store after dinner every night to buy his quart of Schlitz.

The liquor store had a German Shepard that loved my Great Unc ,and try to leave with us every night , finally one night the owner told us ' The dog loves you' and asked my uncle if we wanted him ?
We had him to the ripe ol' age of 14. What a great dog he was.
Everytime I think of Schlitz , 'Demon' our Shepard is the first thing that comes to mind.
P.S. we didn't name him

'Boogieman'

:smoker:

Attachments

• d6f3587baafffd193c412f8ce0931516.jpg
    d6f3587baafffd193c412f8ce0931516.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 19

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I rarely drink these years except when on a cruise in the Caribbean,a frozen drink in the sand when it's 10 degrees back home.
But Molson Golden has never let me down.

HGCC

I enjoy coors banquet when its hot out and hanging out at various events.

Last edited:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
i feel as though boogie is one of the few conservatives on here that can debate without getting super butthurt, and can actually engage honestly.

cheers.

and in the spirit of good ole honest debate:

Make sure it's ice cold, otherwise it will be nasty.

any ice cold beverage is only going down my hatch if it's all that's available and i am in dire thirst. i hate the feeling of ice cold drinks...

slightly colder than room temp, please.

i hardly drink ethanol anymore, but any beer you need to drink cold ain't worth my hard earned dukats.

jolly pumpkin's la roja at precisely 52.735 degrees fahrenheit is where it's at.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Supporting social engineering through ignorance is just that

what benefit did supporting that discourse do towards changing it even at arm's length?

At best all it does is condition people to under react to government manipulation opposed to attacking each other.

Divisiveness isn't addressed in any of this just encouraged until it reaches fruition which is a placid populous who can't do spit against the monarchy/oligarchy pretending to be a democracy.

Seems to have worked great in Europe.

- At the very crucible of civilization is civil discourse - without the ability to discuss all topics that concern us - we are less of a civilization because then we do not have the ability to express our passions, our wants and needs - so there can be no diplomacy - no compromise - and then often change comes only via the swing of an axe or a shot bullet -

- The first step of any change is understanding what needs to change and why - and then how to change it - and that needs to be discussed civilly amongst all people -

- Without basic rules of engagement for the civil discourse important for change - the posts/threads on ICMAG suffer under the burden of useless ad hominem attacks - as people lose the 'civil' in civil discourse - and make it personal -

- I'm pleased because many members now understand these 'rules of engagement' on ICMAG - and can now enjoy reading and contributing to the site knowing that others will not be calling them silly names - just because they support some political deity/dynasty or another -

h.h.

Veteran
- At the very crucible of civilization is civil discourse - without the ability to discuss all topics that concern us - we are less of a civilization because then we do not have the ability to express our passions, our wants and needs - so there can be no diplomacy - no compromise - and then often change comes only via the swing of an axe or a shot bullet -

- The first step of any change is understanding what needs to change and why - and then how to change it - and that needs to be discussed civilly amongst all people -

- Without basic rules of engagement for the civil discourse important for change - the posts/threads on ICMAG suffer under the burden of useless ad hominem attacks - as people lose the 'civil' in civil discourse - and make it personal -

- I'm pleased because many members now understand these 'rules of engagement' on ICMAG - and can now enjoy reading and contributing to the site knowing that others will not be calling them silly names - just because they support some political deity/dynasty or another -

If I told you trump was Santa Claus would that be discussion or would it be a lie?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If I told you trump was Santa Claus would that be discussion or would it be a lie?

- You would have to expound upon this hypothesis - to be able to convince us - by all means wax lyrically upon the subject -

* even a 'Bad-Santa' can be popular -

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
I could maybe convince a few by simply repeating it over and over. Perhaps rephrasing it. Use a kinder, gentler machine gun hand. It would still be a lie.

Discussion only brings validity and a need to compromise, thus the lie is accepted.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I could maybe convince a few by simply repeating it over and over. Perhaps rephrasing it. Use a kinder, gentler machine gun hand. It would still be a lie.

Discussion only brings validity and a need to compromise, thus the lie is accepted.

- I'm still not convinced that Trump is Santa - you will have to try - lie - or whatever it is you need to do - to convince us that there is any 'Truth' in the matter - so far Trump-Santa - is just a fairy story -

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
- I'm still not convinced that Trump is Santa - you will have to try - lie - or whatever it is you need to do - to convince us that there is any 'Truth' in the matter - so far Trump-Santa - is just a fairy story -

Have you ever seen the two of them together? Trump has declared many times that we can say “merry Christmas” again.
Who else but Santa has that power?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Have you ever seen the two of them together? Trump has declared many times that we can say “merry Christmas” again.
Who else but Santa has that power?

Naaa - somehow I can't see him being too popular with the kids -

picture.php

imiubu

I rarely drink these years except when on a cruise in the Caribbean,a frozen drink in the sand when it's 10 degrees back home.
But Molson Golden has never let me down.

I rarely drink alcohol these days...

The last time I did imbibe, was Halloween 2020.

And... off course... we drank refreshing ice cold Corona's.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I rarely drink alcohol these days...

The last time I did imbibe, was Halloween 2020.

And... off course... we drank refreshing ice cold Corona's.

Yes sir, my little brother in San Antonio is big on his Corona with a wedge of like squeezed in there.

My whole family down there enjoy there ice cold long necks w/ the more than occasional whiskey side car.
But they maintain a cool calm demeanor.......me on the other hand....not so much....hahaha

God bless them!!!