What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First time grower with SILS on micro grow

Sampas92

Just newbin
Its been some time since i post something about my older girls..
so i have been butching them from time to time since dry, its fucked up kkkkk
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210309_122109.jpg Views:	14 Size:	115.8 KB ID:	17796953

SInce the left one had 90% of brown pistils and a bunch of milky trichs i take her down and now just remains the right one that still have a lot of white pistils and a lot of clear trichs, also i need to train my drying since i dont have a proper spot to dry them
she gave me 4 tops
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210309_122244.jpg Views:	12 Size:	119.8 KB ID:	17796954
i trimmed the biggest fan leafs and left some small ones to trim after they dry up..
i put 2 branches on one place and 1 in another place to see the best spot to dry them with the means i have for now
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210309_123538.jpg Views:	12 Size:	64.6 KB ID:	17796955
this one i trimmed completely to a fast dry cause im dry, i dont think iv made a bad job at this
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210309_125830.jpg Views:	13 Size:	82.3 KB ID:	17796956

now i just can wait how fast or slow they will dry were they are and see if its good or not
peace :tiphat:

Last edited:

PCBuds

That looks great Sampas !!

I'm sure you've got some good weed there and it's always tastes better when you grow it yourself.

I thought you hadn't posted for a few days but then I realized that I had unsubscribed from your thread somehow.

The subscribe/unsubscribed button too easy to hit by mistake.

Sampas92

Just newbin
That looks great Sampas !!

I'm sure you've got some good weed there and it's always tastes better when you grow it yourself.

I thought you hadn't posted for a few days but then I realized that I had unsubscribed from your thread somehow.

The subscribe/unsubscribed button too easy to hit by mistake.
Thanks buds, lets see what she is going to give me, for now not much smell or anything, maybe the cure will help a bit..
my amnesia is presenting different smells that i cant quite figure out
I dont use the subscribe option, i prefer to have a bunch of tabs open in my browser kkkkk

Caio

Yeah your first harvest!!!!:party:
don't judge your buds for the smell! She can be low in smell but flavoursome and make you high as the sky!!!

The amnesia is awesome and the skunk is trespassing the youth stage and becoming a young woman!!! These are trichomes, the hair where the resin glands come out!

I'm happy for you!!!!!!!!:yay:

And, another time, your clones are better than mine!!!
i transplanted mine when i see roots primordia.

https://www.icmag.com/filedata/fetch?photoid=17797131

Sampas92

Just newbin
Yeah your first harvest!!!!:party:
don't judge your buds for the smell! She can be low in smell but flavoursome and make you high as the sky!!!

The amnesia is awesome and the skunk is trespassing the youth stage and becoming a young woman!!! These are trichomes, the hair where the resin glands come out!

I'm happy for you!!!!!!!!:yay:

And, another time, your clones are better than mine!!!
i transplanted mine when i see roots primordia.

https://www.icmag.com/filedata/fetch?photoid=17797131
Sup Caio, hope you are good
thanks bro :thank you: yeah my first mini harvest :D

im not really concerned about the high to be honest, i stick to my mind that my olders and the skunk was for learning and make mistakes, so what comes from them besides the learning curve is a bonus to be honest, but they are pretty sticky even if not very resinous
Thanks on the clones, 100% success for me for now, i dont csre it take 7 to 15 days to get roots, i have a bunch of healthy cuts to experiment and make more mistakes and learn more so im pretty happy with this.

Caio you are much more experienced than me obviously, but didnt you rooted them in water?did you soak the soil where you pot it? I ask because in the thread of cloning in cups of water etc they recommend to soak the soil where we pot up because since the roots are in water first, by soaking there is a better transition from water to soil.
I hope your clones get through, hell i know they will get through in your hands :)

Yeah, i like a lot of my amnesia, she will be easier to trim thats no doubt, i love how she frosted up, her diffetent smells, and her journey until now, im finger crossing that i get good at the drying and curing stage, still waiting on the hygrometers for the jars tho.
But i still think that i should planted her in the 15 litre pot. If i like it, maybe ill buy another seed or too in the future.

My skunk after yesteday watering is not so sticky and resinous were it was, still is, but much less, she will like the transplant to the 15l pot after amnesia finishes :sasmokin:

Caio

I'm tired as a female cannabis at end of floweiring stage but i'm good! I don't know if i transfer my ass far away from my actual home, now i have found a stable work. It's going really good!!!

I have watered my clones soil as always, wet but not water logged (i grow in coco). Now the clone you see can never die! He die when i order it! Lol! This year is the most dry year i have ever see, my clones have hard times to root now, and my region is know as the haze land! Lol!

In a 6.5 litre pot you can grow a 100cm height plant (photoperiod) without trouble.

And i grow only from 15 years so i'm not so experienced neither old!!!!

Sampas92

Just newbin
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2026955.jpg Views:	8 Size:	73.6 KB ID:	17797573

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210309_234008.jpg Views:	0 Size:	114.3 KB ID:	17797577
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210309_234008.jpg Views:	0 Size:	114.3 KB ID:	17797577

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2026955.jpg Views:	8 Size:	73.6 KB ID:	17797573
my skunk get some neem oil foliar
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210309_234055.jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.4 KB ID:	17797576
my clone in the second day is still pretty stiff and healthy. It didnt wilt even a bit. At least the wicking is great, the pot is pretty soaked and remains like this if i have water in the tray
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210309_231024.jpg Views:	0 Size:	47.2 KB ID:	17797575
the ones that are in the water are just growing their roots, the oldest clone roots are +/- 30cm, need to measure tomorrow..i wonder how much time they will last in there like this

Peace :tiphat:

Last edited:

Sampas92

Just newbin
I'm tired as a female cannabis at end of floweiring stage but i'm good! I don't know if i transfer my ass far away from my actual home, now i have found a stable work. It's going really good!!!

I have watered my clones soil as always, wet but not water logged (i grow in coco). Now the clone you see can never die! He die when i order it! Lol! This year is the most dry year i have ever see, my clones have hard times to root now, and my region is know as the haze land! Lol!

In a 6.5 litre pot you can grow a 100cm height plant (photoperiod) without trouble.

And i grow only from 15 years so i'm not so experienced neither old!!!!

Thats good bro :) im happy that all went well for you

Sampas92

Just newbin
Day 64 my amnesia still shooting new calyxes and pistils in thw main cannopy but sideways, its becoming even more thick.
for comparision the top buds from the first main node are still 40%brown and the rest white, and still shooting upwards but also sideways.
Still seeing a bunch of clear trichs all over her, from top to bottom where the light hits directly.
dunno how fast she will finish now and i would like that she have a good senescence.
I was considering just water from now on but i think i will wait a bit more for her, i dont wanna rush things out, i need to remember to be patient and LIFTA :D

i i love how the main top shoots sideways its beautifull

Im also thinking on somwthing to make her stress response and frost even more..im thinking in a cold watering in the last watering after the week of flush and let it dry out the last week without any water..im also thinking of 48h of darkness before harvest, that way i would sending my skunk into flower..need to think about it for a few more days..

My mini harvest is giving me a thick smell, for the sake of a bettwr discription..fhey are in a dark cool environment but not rh controled wich i would like, i need to buy a cheap ass hygrometer controller for a controled drying environment box..ideas ideas and not many money to work around.

PCBuds

My mini harvest is giving me a thick smell, for the sake of a bettwr discription..fhey are in a dark cool environment but not rh controled wich i would like, i need to buy a cheap ass hygrometer controller for a controled drying environment box..ideas ideas and not many money to work around.

Do you know what the RH is in the environment where your buds are drying?

I tried to dry/cure buds in an 85% RH environment during the summer.
I had to turn on my air conditioner.

You have come this far, you don't want to lose your crop to mold.

I know you said that it's just to learn, but you deserve better than the experience from growing.

Your weed will be Awesome!

Don't risk losing it to mold.

Get it dried up ASAP to not give mold a chance, then cure it.

I don't even bother curing my buds anymore.

I just dry it up and jar it.

10 days hanging, then into a jar.

Sampas92

Just newbin
Do you know what the RH is in the environment where your buds are drying?

I tried to dry/cure buds in an 85% RH environment during the summer.
I had to turn on my air conditioner.

You have come this far, you don't want to lose your crop to mold.

I know you said that it's just to learn, but you deserve better than the experience from growing.

Your weed will be Awesome!

Don't risk losing it to mold.

Get it dried up ASAP to not give mold a chance, then cure it.

I don't even bother curing my buds anymore.

I just dry it up and jar it.

10 days hanging, then into a jar.

No i dont, just a clue..one of the branches must be between 35 and 45%, the other one is in a room with the window open so is according the weather of the day, today must be around 40 and 55% and i have one in the wc, rh around 50 ish.
i would like a steady dry around 2/3 weeks with rh starting around 70 and going down as the time passes with good air circulation to give them a good chlorophil breakdown before jarring them to cure but that is only when i buy some things in the future..
the only thing they all have in common is that they are in a cold dark environment, ill keep and eye on them..the amnesia i think i will dry in the same cab she is growing and give two ruff cold weeks to my skunk for a slower dry. I need to think and plan it.

Btw the thick smell that i mention is not a bad smell, is a good one, i just cant describe it better

thanks for the moral support buds :thank you:

Last edited:

PCBuds

All I think that I'm saying (I'm pretty wasted)
Is that don't F♡¿K with mold.

It is omnipresent.

Spring is coming.
That brings mold spores and bugs (like fungus gnats).

Is your grow prepared for the inevitable ?

Sampas92

Just newbin
All I think that I'm saying (I'm pretty wasted)
Is that don't F♡¿K with mold.

It is omnipresent.

Spring is coming.
That brings mold spores and bugs (like fungus gnats).

Is your grow prepared for the inevitable ?

Dunno, ill see when they arrive..by the intake they will not enter, i spray my girls once a week or once in 2 weeks with neem oil, waterings too from time to time..
I need to revise my cab before flowering the skunk to be 100% sure is light proof and i will clean it all, revise the intake barriers and hope for the best like we all do kkkk

Let them come, when we go to the war we punch and we get punched so lets rock on then :D

PCBuds

I need to revise my cab before flowering the skunk to be 100% sure is light proof and i will clean it all,...kkkk

Autoflowers don't care about light leaks.

A healthy Autoflower doesn't need to be clean...

Let them come, when we go to the war we punch and we get punched so lets rock on then :D

You won't need to go to war if you prepare your environment.

(I like my soil mites,... they eat fungus gnat larvae...)

Sampas92

Just newbin
Autoflowers don't care about light leaks.

A healthy Autoflower doesn't need to be clean...

You won't need to go to war if you prepare your environment.

(I like my soil mites,... they eat fungus gnat larvae...)

But photoperiods like my skunk and the other seeds i have yes so i need to check that out..
i would like to have some of the products you guys have over there, life would be easier in so many ways kkkkk

Sampas92

Just newbin
Day 65 blue amnesia

she have been getting temps arouns 23c day time 20c night time cause iv read she get a bit of purple in the buds and indeed she have some, not noticeable in the pics tho but at nake eye yes
Today and last night the weather tricked me and sent some rain, rh reaching 60% sometimes but been stable around 50ish, i can only hope nothing bad happens
20210312_002504.jpg
20210311_155556.jpg

Sampas92

Just newbin
Day 66
first watering without any nutes to my amnesia, just ph'd and a bit of bactohemp
gave her 5 litres of water to remove any salt buildup that i was seeing in the side holes and to clean the reamaining nutes that could be in the pot..pretty chilly water too, 14c
now is just a matter of time until i harvest her :D
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210312_165717.jpg Views:	0 Size:	137.8 KB ID:	17800398
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210312_165717.jpg Views:	0 Size:	137.8 KB ID:	17800398
main cannopy top

iv keeping an eye on my drying buds and they look good i think, i dont see any mold that i can pick of
in the closet
bedroom
wc

MY skunk is pretty healthy and her clones too. My first clone pot up attempt is still in the same way when i pot it
peace :tiphat: