What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2020

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I mix a bags of white and red clover and broadcast it in my plots at planting time. It's great at choking out other weeds and covers fresh holes really well.

picture.php

Nitrogen molecules are too big to "fixate" to the soil and will wash away with spring run off and rain. The Nodules on the roots hold nitrogen and are released and taken up by the plant as it needs it. I lightly broadcast heat/time released N granules in the plot (Grab a handful and fire it off. no more.)

I use this stuff, but any high N lawn fertilizer will do.

picture.php

Deprivation

So I will join in... From Alberta

I have Godbud seeds germinated and a pile of fem autos that make 200g in 2.5-gallon coco hempys.

I am not sure about hole size/depth/spacing, also I have a few truckloads of horse manure well composted ready to mix in with lime mycos what else should i look for? Any advice that will help me do well is welcome.

Any way still reading 2019 thread peace.

Fitzera

So I will join in... From Alberta

I have Godbud seeds germinated and a pile of fem autos that make 200g in 2.5-gallon coco hempys.

I am not sure about hole size/depth/spacing, also I have a few truckloads of horse manure well composted ready to mix in with lime mycos what else should i look for? Any advice that will help me do well is welcome.

Any way still reading 2019 thread peace.

Foothill side, prairie side or in between? If you dont mind my asking. I'd say I'm the in between.

PDX Dopesmoker

I soaked 12 seeds on Groundhog Day and got 10 sprouts after I'd put them in the soil outside. One sprout died of exposure and I killed off another one that didn't look too good, so I was left with 8/12 and because of all that I decided to start 6 more seeds. I put them 6 seed floating on some water in a little egg cup and instead of sinking and then sprouting, they all stayed floating on top of the water and cracked there. Heres a picture of the floating cracked seeds all ready to go:
6V7KWok.jpg

So I put them in soil outdoors yesterday and hopefully they'll sprout this week.
All these seeds are siblings from the same mother & father, they should be autos I hope and I'm crossing my fingers for some militant cisgendered bigots too. Heres some pictures of some of the sprouts from the first litter.
NnyVYn2.jpg

UuWuoMF.jpg

t5KRq8v.jpg

I guess you can tell they're siblings because of boringly similar they all look.
Heres a picture of some stalks I saved from last year that I'm thinking of making into a cage for my pea vines.
VVThiJC.jpg

Or maybe I'll render them into hemp, looks like I might have enough to make a really solid shoelace.

Just popped these fems from Humboldt Seed Company on Friday. Gonna be doing an all fem seed for my full seasons this year. I’m excited as I’ve had clones be hit or miss for the past 3 years outdoors. They’re mostly all showing tails with a few still to come hopefully. Gonna be a fruity year. Last year was all gas.

20 Magic Melon
20 Pineapple Upside Down Cake
20 Pineapple Muffin
10 Squirt
10 Stupid Froots
10 Lemongrass
10 Mango Sherbert

2020 here we go!

Fitzera

Foothills with a mountain view. Still cold here and snowing here.

Nice, there are so many areas to play around in.

Do wild horses eat pot plants? Might have to find an additional spot to test this out.

We lucked out so far, was supposed to get dumped on but seems its changed course.

PDX Dopesmoker

Its real, this is real life and that plant really does look like that. Far out.
Whats next? Pot Plants that can walk and talk?

gumzgi

i accidentaly burned a whole field where my spots where , its affect the plant if i plant there , its works ?

JDubsocal

Here is my bubblegum auto about 3 weeks away from chopping. Autos during the winter, photoperiod for spring/summer. Happy growing to all and good luck!

Attachments

• 20200227_103410.jpg
    20200227_103410.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 20200227_103439.jpg
    20200227_103439.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 33

JDubsocal

And here is my cream autoflower just starting to flower. I grow in locking cages to keep unwanted anything out of my future stash!

JDubsocal

Forgot to attach pics. Smoke after posting!

Attachments

• 20200227_103709.jpg
    20200227_103709.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 32
  • 20200227_103701.jpg
    20200227_103701.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 20200227_103639.jpg
    20200227_103639.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 31

JDubsocal

So far, mega lemon haze has shown me its tail. It will be a bag seed surprise.

Attachments

• 20200227_104123.jpg
    20200227_104123.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 27

St. Phatty

Flipped my seedlings into 12/12 a few days ago. Got one girl so far out of 12 that are ready. Mostly Blueberry Headband crosses, one a frosty Indica that my neighbor gave me last year.

Daylight hours are currently about 11, so perfect for a late winter/early spring flowering session.

Still a little concerned about the frost. Still getting 30 degree nights.