What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

STONER4LIFE HAS MOVED ON

GoodGuy

I am a longtime friend of S4L, and I am saddened to have to report that he moved on to his next existence on Saturday morning on Oct. 26th. He had been confined to a bed in a nursing home for over a month due to an infection in the discs in his back, and the pain he was in was considerable, so in a way it is a blessing that his suffering is over. I've been helping him for years as he became more handicapped, and I know very well the help he got from beautiful people here, and I want to thank each and every person who helped him. Your contact with him made his life bearable, and his pain manageable. The home put him on heavy pain medications and I firmly believe it was the loss of contact with this site along with the loss of contact with Suzi, his puppy who he loved so much that led to his health failing. Again, thank you so much for the difference you made in his life. You know who you are, and I ask blessings for each and every one of you.

Gry

I am a longtime friend of S4L, and I am saddened to have to report that he moved on to his next existence on Saturday morning on Oct. 26th. He had been confined to a bed in a nursing home for over a month due to an infection in the discs in his back, and the pain he was in was considerable, so in a way it is a blessing that his suffering is over. I've been helping him for years as he became more handicapped, and I know very well the help he got from beautiful people here, and I want to thank each and every person who helped him. Your contact with him made his life bearable, and his pain manageable. The home put him on heavy pain medications and I firmly believe it was the loss of contact with this site along with the loss of contact with Suzi, his puppy who he loved so much that led to his health failing. Again, thank you so much for the difference you made in his life. You know who you are, and I ask blessings for each and every one of you.
Thank you, so very much for your efforts.

M

moose eater

Thanks for the words.

Assuming Suzi is well and cared for?

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Another soldier for ganja... not forgotten by me man... Rest in peace brother.
Thank you for joining to speak up for him, I've been fearing it was so... glad he had someone there. Would love for you to stick around

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the laughs,and stories,and pictures of food so obscene it should be illegal...fare thee well my friend!

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
RIP buddy. I’ll always remember your laid back attitude as well as the awesome karma pictures you always left. You’ll always be number 1 around these parts....because of your kindness and the fact that the you have so many karma points nobody will ever catch up!

You will be missed

GoodGuy

Suzi is in the custody of Bark Avenue, the place he took her to see her puppy friends when he had dr. appointments. They have a miniature dachshund male that she gets along with very well, and she is loved there.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Thanks for letting us know GG, it's comforting to know he was taken care of and died knowing that Suzie was looked after too, I know that was a big concern of his and I'm sure it made it easier for him to let go.

I'ma miss that guy!:cry:

ozzieAI

Veteran
it's a sad day, but all good things come to an end and S4L was one of the best...

RIP...

A

anoydas 666

yes he surely will be missed, not the same opening up of a morning not seeing his sig , RIP mate.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
RIP, Stoner4Life!

"If I don't see you no more in this life, I'll meet you in the next one, and don't be late!"

- J. Hendrix

Latest posts

Latest posts