What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Honduras x Panama feminised

Tangwena

Veteran
She is gorgeous and foxtailing, very nicely done my friend. I absolutely love your grows, they always stun me. Lucky for you, you have a harem of cobs to keep your mind off her when she goes in for the cure.
Peace, God bless
You say the nicest things bro ha ha.
So fucking high right now I love this stuff its a real love drug ha ha.
I was depressed when I woke up but now I feel like I have won the lottery "where the bad bitches at?"

SolarLogos

You say the nicest things bro ha ha.
So fucking high right now I love this stuff its a real love drug ha ha.
I was depressed when I woke up but now I feel like I have won the lottery "where the bad bitches at?"
Thank you very kindly my friend. Kindness is a theme of mine. I had a stoner thought one day and I thought:
Kindness is infectious, what is a habit to a man is a custom to a community.
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
Run out of likes but I agree brother kindness and joy are something we should all foster and share.

Tangwena

Veteran
week 11

week 11

She will be ready for an early harvest by the end of this week another 7 days on plain water should see her ready.

The 2 clones from the plant that died from over watering smell unreal very citrus lime but they probably have another 5 to 6 weeks flowering as this is only the first round of flowers at least another 2 to go.
I should get a nice cob from the clones by the time their finished flowering.

The main plant is super sticky covered in resin with a deep fermented fruit and incense smell should be awesome once cobbed and aged I cant wait but I must it will be near Christmas by the time she's aged and cured properly.
This is another outstanding plant from Ace they really know how to breed cannabis this plant could deliver huge harvests if grown properly.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Lower bud 11 weeks

Lower bud 11 weeks

I cut the most mature lower bud for a closer look and its really oily and smells more incense and very different from Panama I have grown.
Def got a more mature funky fermented fruit does not smell flowery or light weight its got a darker deeper smell with that fuel and moth balls odor once dried and cured this could be very interesting so far I like what I am seeing a smelling.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
After 3 days drying the same buds look good enough to eat ha ha.
I took the whole plant down to allow time to dry and cob it before I leave on holliday next week.
She had started to turn purple on the more mature calyx.
Really fat dense buds I'll post more pics after they are dried ready to cob.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Purple Honduras x Panama

Purple Honduras x Panama

The yield from this one plant was amazing.
I thought the buds were very fat but after making 6 cobs and then sweating them leaving them for 3 days I dried the outside skin and then resealed them to ferment.

I weighed the total package and even allowing some for the bags easily had 10oz of bud in the old money without even trying!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Cobs

Cobs

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

When sweating they loose about 50% of their size and bulk through loss of moisture.
They were dried in a dehydrator before being re sealed to ferment.
By the end of this process they will loose maybe another 10 to 20% weight as the last of the moisture is released.
Still the best result I have had from such a small plant.

Tangwena

Veteran
Purple Honduras x Panama cob cured 2 weeks.

Purple Honduras x Panama cob cured 2 weeks.

After 2 weeks aging the cobs are ready to be dried more fully and resealed for long term aging.

The second pheno which was cloned and picked early is by far the most speedy and euphoric of the 2 plants.

Pheno #1 was very Panama leaning in structure and effect lovely dreamy/trippy high very nice fermented flower/fruit smell and taste.

picture.php
picture.php

The second pheno was more Honduras (I think) in looks and effect but not having grown pure Honduras I cant be sure.
I love the energy and euphoria it produces a zest for life bordering on manic and lasts all day chewed.
I will be very interested how the high develops with a few months aging.
Cant wait to explore this line further it has huge potential.

picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
The cobs now 11 months old and sweet funky hash smell.

The cobs now 11 months old and sweet funky hash smell.

picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Honduras x Panama

Honduras x Panama

This is the same buds as above but cured for a stringy looking cure suitable for rolling into joints like the stringy tobacco used to roll cigarettes.
Its 12 months old now and has a lovely earthy pine and pepper smell and taste.
Very euphoric up and trippy chewed the same smoked I am sure.

picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Yesterday I chewed 0.3g of the early harvested cob its my absolute favorite.

The later harvested cobs are mind blowing but more than a little overpowering in there effect.
Read they wipe me out. I spend hours just tripped out on the floor riding wave after wave of euphoria so strong I cant do anything but let go ha ha.

I have a 30mtr long 3mtr high hedge on my drive way trimming and manicuring it is usually a 2 day job because I loath the work.

Well on the Honduras x Panama early picked cob that is nearly 12 months aged now.
I blitzed the whole job in half a day ha ha. Every meter of hedge was manicured like never before and I actually enjoyed doing it!

The energetic buzz kept going from 8.30am right up to 8.30pm and I had the lightest sleep full of crazy dreams the most amazingly energy fueled high I have ever had.

The pheno that produced those cobs is now on my to do list it was a more airy long pistil large calyx pheno I call the Columbian type I will be hunting for this one in my next grow of these fem seeds thanks Dubi you have made something very special here.

Fronk

Hahaha tagwena!
Sounds like a serious dose my friend. :woohoo:.
It’s getting me excited...
My little one is 3 weeks old. :tiphat:

Fronk

Here’s mine waiting for the flower room.

Attachments

• 14AF9B8D-D08B-4D1A-8746-F241FD64FB42.jpg
    14AF9B8D-D08B-4D1A-8746-F241FD64FB42.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 33

Tangwena

Veteran
Here’s mine waiting for the flower room.
Get ready for some seriously sexy aromas as the flowers form.
This strain is the most exciting I have grown in a long time.
I cant wait to give it another shot and pheno hunt for the one I found last grow truly outstanding in every way.

No matter which pheno you get its a very aromatic euphoric inducing high, at least when it is chewed like I do.

Even when my friends smoke it the smoke of the cured buds is like sweet incense never had that in anything I have grown before.

ULMW

Lovely looking cobs Tangwena
Fun story too... Glad you managed to handle dangerous machinery like hedge cutters whilst tripping, hehe he! Way to go King!
Your description makes me interested in THESE seeds.
Hope you are keeping well and safe.
Happy growing!

Tangwena

Veteran
Lovely looking cobs Tangwena
Fun story too... Glad you managed to handle dangerous machinery like hedge cutters whilst tripping, hehe he! Way to go King!
Your description makes me interested in THESE seeds.
Hope you are keeping well and safe.
Happy growing!
Thanks brother try them you'll like them I'm sure.
The seeds I have are like gold lucky I have a few regulars from a pack of testers I intend to grow them alongside the new fems to try and get a male for a repro.
These are very special. I know I say that a lot about other Ace strains as well and its true I love them all well the ones I have tried anyway really good breeding from Ace they have great taste.

Fronk

Get ready for some seriously sexy aromas as the flowers form.
This strain is the most exciting I have grown in a long time.
I cant wait to give it another shot and pheno hunt for the one I found last grow truly outstanding in every way.

No matter which pheno you get its a very aromatic euphoric inducing high, at least when it is chewed like I do.

Even when my friends smoke it the smoke of the cured buds is like sweet incense never had that in anything I have grown before.

I am exited, you make it sound really special,I’ve got to wait for HPHxKC and Killer A5 to finish then it will go into flower.
Have a great day mate.