What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

stoner pet names?

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
we had an albino Placostamus fish named 'red eye'.
he used to attach onto the side of the fishtank and you could see straight through his body.

also, had cats called mr. stinky and toast

Last edited:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
We bought 'Misty' from Homegrown Fantaseeds, because Misty was my childhood cat's name. Both the cat and the strain were super!

DTFuqua

first was Bottle Nose. then Dummy, then Dog (like John Wayne's dog in a movie) And now there's Twitch. I recon you can tell I'm an old stoner :) .

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Squidge is top cat. Getting older but will not back down, ever.
Jean Luc (aka The Captain) is number two but does not sit around worrying about it.
Orcface, overweight and ornery. Once requiring stitches where Squidge opened him to his ribcage.
Fuzzybutt was taken in with the name already attached. Part Maine Coon, he is content to guard the water dish.
Jingly is The Captains brother, picks fights nonstop, mostly with The Captain, lucky he is tiny.
Pucci (rhymes with Gucci) got a new home in the city, collar and everything.

Not the pet names I grew up with.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

I named one of my Dobie/Rott crosses 'Bogart'....He's just a youngish adolescent here, nearly 10 years ago...You can see him sitting next to his big Rottie Dad 'Zack' on the far left of the picture....His Mum 'Pow' the Doberman is on the far right....with Zack's sister 'Sky' licking her nose, and 'Brutus' the one eyed boxer near the middle of the pic with Bogart's brother 'Snatch' (after my favourite movie)....in the shadows at the back of the pack.

It gets me all emotional to see my now dead and deceased pack again in this pic, because there are so many lovely memories of those few years I spend raising and training them all on Tigman Beach, Palawan....in the Philippines.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
The cat's name is Sparky. He is a good old cat now, but in his younger days he was a hell raiser.

St. Phatty

I have 3 indoor cats but their names are still up in the air.

One I call "Pasta Man" because he likes to eat spaghetti off of people's plates. He's very nice about it.

One is 'Red' or 'Little Red' because he is orange.

And a 3rd female that is super healthy energetic & rambunctious. Could call her 'Energizer' but that seems too commercial.

I'm also fostering 3 kittens. One of them, a large gray male, likes to lick my eyelids. I think because they taste salty.

But, "eyelid licker" ?! Sounds a little like a Stephen King novel.

St. Phatty

Kolohe = Hawaiian for 'little rascal'.

Kanoa = Hawaiian for 'The free one'

Keanu = 'the cool breeze'.

Kolohe Kanoa Cocoa-puff ... that sounds like a Stoner Pet name. :woohoo: