What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Billy Goat

yah the gov doesn't fuck around when it comes to seizing your possesions. Hope you get your ride back BG

HOG hit the nail on the head...with a clean record your pretty safe...its more of an inconvenience then anything....and of course the fines and legal fees are like getting anal probed....they do rape you...or your pocket book rather

Thats cool that your keeping his genetics around tex...but I have to wonder if its really worth it for him to continue growing after a bust....

Best of luck to ya with the difficult decisions that face you BG

G

I had a budy have the same thing happen in a bust. They took his car valued at about 25k.

He had to battle in court for 9 months to get it back at a cost of over 10k in attorneys fees. After all the trouble they just released the car to him at the end , but he did get probation & fines up the ying yang.

Even if they cant keep it, losing a vehicle your still paying on and the fact you then have to buy or rent another vehicle really throws your life into termoil.

Good Luck BG

P.S. Fuk The Police

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Fugg'n Nazis in American Clothing!!!

You did not mention his home, so I assume they're not after that {yet!}... What, was he popped IN the van? Or was it just on the property when they busted in?

the main difference between nazi germany and present american gov is that the world is unable to hold us accountable for our actions....

PS: Indeed...FUCK THE POLICE

Stay strong BG

clearcutter

That really sucks about BillyGoat. Hopefully he will stay out of jail.

One thing i have noticed about the smell is, i get used to it and don't notice it as much, and/or think it doesn't smell as much as it really does. But if some one not used to it comes over, or i'm away for a few days, it hits you big time.

G

Some Good News

Some Good News

Hello, I'm a girlfriend of BG and he is doing alot better now. He has been sick for awhile with major pain from his back and legs, but he is using pain pills again, which does the trick but messes with his liver count. All is going well and i can't talk much about the bust, but everyone is saying it looks like he won't do time since he has a clean record without a spot on it and a perfect record from the Army. Later on he will be having two books publish over the matter. One will be about the bust and what happen and the other will be a new version of growing, but with the do and don'ts. BG, is alot happer now. He is around tons of family members and they are supporting him 100%. They know the pain the man goes through every day and they really don't care he was smoking and growing. They are very open and caring people and very loving. BG, also has been watching in the background here and want's to thank TK and all his friends and family here at ICMag. He misses everyone and also posting here. He ask that no one use his screenname, because he will be back after all the problems with the courts are worked out. As for a questions asked about him growing again. Yes, he will be growing again. He is going to move to a place where he can get his medical card and be legal in a state way. BG will be back, he just has some court problems to work out. BG, is very happy to read all the nice post here and all the kind words. There are going to be some funny stuff also in his book. Stuff the police did and didn't do, but i'm sure he'll post them when the time is right. He told me to tell everyone to take care, watch your six. Whatever that means and stay strong. Be very careful, because this can happen to anyone. Once the timing is right, he'll start posting again. Thanks for supporting my Guy. He's a super nice man and he's missing every last member.
Stay Safe

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Thanx GoldDustWomen!!

My thoughts are with BG daily... All my best to him, you, and his supporting family!

-BuzzBob

Soggy

Soggy and Jah send blessings to Billygoat...

be well my brother...Future's so bright...I gotta wear shades...i gotta wear shades

:cool:

sogs

G

Keep your head up and GOD BLESS

Keep your head up and GOD BLESS

Hey BG were all routin' and praying for you stay strong bro

psy

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Eye on your six

Eye on your six

Watch your ass!!!!As in look out behind,,,cause you never know who's there!

BG,,,Give me a yell when you feel you can...........

We are thinking of you.......If you need anything...........

Take care and keep your head up,,,it's just going to be bullshit for a short time and then you will be in the sunshine!!!!!!And warm waters!!
.................................CC

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Texas Kid said:
Think twice everyone, there are some serious real world consequences that go along with what we do
Texas Kid said:
Charcoal filters, ozium, ozone, vaportek, whatever it takes to cut the smell is what everyone needs to think about.

Very good reminders. Made me think about my odor prevention.

GreatLakes THC

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^

yes, I ordered a 20 lb box of carbon a month ago and it still sitting in my living room waiting for me to make the scrubber.

Oh and thank you GDW for updating us on your boyfriend.

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have faith BG!

Have faith BG!

Dude!

Everyone here is praying for you! I feel awful just finding out now, so long after it's happened. I'll chant some Nam-myoho-renge-kyo's for you! Be safe and take care of yourself!

Thomas

Okie grown

Veteran
sad

sad

All THIS OVER GROWING A PLANT!! Best wishes for goat and his family everyone needs to pray for him!Lets hope everything works out for him in the end.

G

Glad to hear its BGs first offence and hes lookin @ probation instead of prison time.Would be even more glad if the people in his hood minded their own FKN bizz.All over a smell.A grow i did a while back had no real odor control and stunk like crazy.I dont know the strain.it was from a friend who gave me some clones.Had a person in the hood say that she always smells skunk in a certain area.There was real skunks around at the time that were making a big stink,so i kinda suggested that the smell was the real skunk.But when you walked into the back of the place where my grow was it stunk like weed.(its private so noone else gets back there).So this grow my main objective b4 i started was to get smell under control.Im just lucky i didnt get in trouble the first time,but i will never take chances like that again.I dont sell my meds they are just 4 me,I dont steal elec and noone that i know knows what i do.So i would hate to get in trouble because of the smell ,wich almost happened.So everyone stay safe n control odor,its importance is right up there with-Dont tell anyone about yer grow-..Thoughts are with you BG..

Last edited:

JACKBAYBEH

Damn, I haven't been lurking around much lately and totally
missed this thread. Sorry to hear about your troubles BG.
Glad you are holding up well!! Why do people refuse to mind
their own f**king business?? I know all about nosy ass neighbors. Anyway, stay strong brother. We all look forward to
your return. :) Jack

Latest posts

Latest posts