What's new

leaf bud lmao

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
one of my plants, the cube, has decided to grow a bud on a leaf.(well at this point its a single calyx with multiple hairs)

seen pics of this before, first I ever seen it in person. was cracking up when I seen it when I was watering the other day. lol, cracks me up.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
one of my plants, the cube, has decided to grow a bud on a leaf.(well at this point its a single calyx with multiple hairs)

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84741&pictureid=2118467&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

seen pics of this before, first I ever seen it in person. was cracking up when I seen it when I was watering the other day. lol, cracks me up.

Pollinate it and see if one or 4 seeds are made, I bet 4. I have had many in a variety I made, OTC more than half the seeds gave this and a few had flowers bursting from the stems also.
-SamS

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
There is a recent thread on it some where.

I will check it out thanks

Pollinate it and see if one or 4 seeds are made, I bet 4. I have had many in a variety I made, OTC more than half the seeds gave this and a few had flowers bursting from the stems also.
-SamS

That's interesting, however my males are not in flower right now so I have nothing to pollinate it with that will be ready in time. But that sounds very interesting, and I will be sure to give this a go next time I have this in rotation, which should be next round. I have this happening on both plants, so I'm assuming it will happen again.

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Love that trait, especially when they make a little Puffball nug.

Hardest working plant in Grow business!!