What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BF Critical Kush - Back at it!!

raCURE

Hope everyone is healthy and happy! :canabis:

Barneys Farm Critical Kush

Made some mistakes with these being new to organic coco and inexperience with seedlings but everything is back on track now :yay:

Medium: Canna Pro Coco
Feed: Maxibloom for veg. (PH 5.9)
Plants: 8
Light: 2 x 600w HPS
Room: 5 x 5 ~

Last HPS grow before switching over to the LED world. Think I have my heart set on SF4000 but might go over to Mars yet. :D

Anyway, approx 4 week, not massive but due to problems mentioned above but doubling in size now so I’m happy.

picture.php

raCURE :canabis:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Walking the tightrope with your N there perhaps. Nothing to hold you back though. They will soon use it up, if it is a little high. They look good. It's my favourite smoke of the year and now I have a keeper I'm happy I made the effort. It's no slouch either, and still makes the yield.

raCURE

Walking the tightrope with your N there perhaps. Nothing to hold you back though. They will soon use it up, if it is a little high. They look good. It's my favourite smoke of the year and now I have a keeper I'm happy I made the effort. It's no slouch either, and still makes the yield.

Hey mate,

I’m using Maxi and went from 2g/4l > 5G and now used 7g. I’ve grown from clones (more mature ) in the past and they loved the 7g/4L but guessing still a little young from seed.

Should I adjust feed or continue with 7g do you think?

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I'm not 100% sure it's N at fault. I'm looking at some tips that have a pronounced downward turn. Some starting to come back on themselves is a concern. There is an overall heavy soft look that could be just a lot of water though may also be related. I'm just thinking through the other options and can't really get past N tox but would want to look at some reference pics before really deciding.

I'm not familiar with Maxi and the lighting. Are you also seeing lower leaves turning yellow? a sign N is actually low and needing some thought towards how cold and wet the roots are.
If nothing is deficient I wouldn't hesitate to drop the food maybe 20%.

There is a burnt lower leaf but from long ago when things were different. It might be from K. Which pushes out N. Though that is all history now so shouldn't really be viewed as part of today's symptoms

raCURE

Quick update;

Had some poorly plants for the past week due to very much grower error and watering/feeding issues.

They have spent the last three days being flushed with PH water and today was their first feed using Canna Coco A/B, zyn and rhizo per sites guidance.

picture.php

raCURE

[No message]

Attachments

• photo2031035.jpg
    photo2031035.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 22
  • photo2031036.jpg
    photo2031036.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 24
  • photo2031037.jpg
    photo2031037.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 21

raCURE

Not sure how to uploaded photos one after another anymore with new forum layout haha.

Love the ability to just upload now I must admit, was pretty poor previously for mobile users but just need to sit down and figure it out... when less high :canabis:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
What a difference 4 weeks can make. Are you going to pull some fans for air movement and light penetration?

raCURE

[No message]

Attachments

• photo2035681.jpg
    photo2035681.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 26
  • photo2035683.jpg
    photo2035683.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 30
  • photo2035682.jpg
    photo2035682.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 28