What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ReikoX's Workshop 2021

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Wait my Pulse Pro does what? :noway:
picture.php

GRxCD auto growing well.
picture.php

G

Wait my Pulse Pro does what? :noway:
View Image

GRxCD auto growing well.
View Image

Sick. How much does a pulse cost?
One of them and a bluelab guardian would be nice right now. The probe on on my bluelab combo has gone on the fritz right on 6months after purchase, exactly when the warranty runs out. It's all good it's only a $300+ gizmo lol. :gday:

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The no-till beds are doing better now that I turned down the lights. These plants have been vegging for about two weeks now, I will put up the first trellise soon.
picture.php

GRCD are about 30 days since germination. They were getting closer to the lights and not slowing down, so I flopped them over. A few hours later and the tips were pointing back upward. I will continue flopping them to keep an even canopy.
picture.php

picture.php

G

Ran the Beam's test on the six female plants. First I decarbed the samples in the oven at 240°F for 40 minutes. I used cupcake tins to keep it nice and tidy.
View Image

Next, I weighed out 1.5 grams into a paper cup and added 60 ml of denatured alcohol. After setting for about 10 minutes, I added about 1 ml of to the snap top tube with a piece of activated charcoal in it.
View Image

I then added about 10 drops of reagent (95 ml denatured alcohol to 5 grams of KOH) to the snap top tube and waited about 10 minutes. Samples labeled 3 and 5 turned purple, indicating they had some CBD in them.
View Image
^This is aweome.

Plants are growing quickly, but getting a bit yellow. I am pretty sure it is due to transpiring too much, my humidity has been on the low side, I just can't get it back up with only these small plants. I may be able to increase the humidity by adding some more clover cover crop, via transpiration. Probably should add some vermicompost as well, that fixes everything. I'm also blasting these with light (70%), come to think about it, I started out my last crop with lower light levels (45%).
View Image
Vermicompost fixes everything, until it doesnt lol.

Wondering what soil mix you use in your fabric/paper pots?

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
These autos are coming up on five weeks since I germinated them. They handled the flop just fine, both tops are pointed back up toward the light. These are about 1/2 way there already. I love how fast autos are.
picture.php

I got some slaps from @misterbee on Overgrow, so I had to put them on the door. My collection is getting close to where it was previously. I love stickers.
picture.php

eyesdownchronic

Very nice looking in here!
:good:
what ton pressage is that rosin press? im looking to invest in one here soon... I think I was looking at the 14 ton... Any reccomendations?

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Very nice looking in here!
:good:
what ton pressage is that rosin press? im looking to invest in one here soon... I think I was looking at the 14 ton... Any reccomendations?
My press is a DIY 6-ton press. I hear Dabpress is decent for the price.

That is very cool...

from LED? what! i dont think its supposed to look like that...
The spectrum is 2700K Samsung LM561C diodes with supplemental red, far red, and IR.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Saw some thrips damage in the flower room. Sprayed with spinosad, will repeat in a few days. Gave the beds some malted barley powder, aloe, fulvic, and silica. Still can't upload photos. 🤔

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
photo2026847.jpg
Gave all the plants a neem/kelp tea. The GRxCD are still in senescence. These are abound 7.5 weeks now.

Attachments

• attach17798079.jpg
    attach17798079.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 31

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I was listening to that Clackamas Coots podcast yesterday. One thing I found interesting was how he talked about barley making plants flower faster. I think he said that it made plants flower up to 20% faster. It got me thinking that maybe this is what's going on with the GRCD. Maybe they are just finishing faster because of the barley I added to the soil? So, being the nerd I am, I did a little math. These GRCD I expected to be done in 70 days, so subtract 20% from that and I get 14 days less. Wow, a 56 day auto would be amazing. Now he did mention that it shortens **flowering** time, so let's assume these started flowering at about 4 weeks (looks about right from my posts above) that leaves me with 42 days to flower, 20% of that is roughly 8 days, so we should finish up at day 62. Guess I will just have to wait and see what happens.

Pulled the beds out of the flower room yesterday and did a bit of trimming and training. I trimmed the bottom couple of branches on these and a few skinny shoots that won't amount to much. I also trimmed up the clover and pulled any small cannabis plants that have been coming up. Between dumping the immature seeds and whatever fell when I harvested plants, there are a few small seedlings trying to come up. Then I tucked the tops of the plants under the screen to encourage the lateral branches to grow. Finally I sprayed with spinosad one more time. The first spray looks like it took care of the thrips, but I wanted to get a second one in before I flip to flower. Note to self, I should keep up my IPM regimine better now that the weather's getting warmer and there are more bugs in the yard, etc.

Finally I finished up the evening by cleaning up all of my dirty trays, cups, and tools. I filled a bucket with warm water and castile soap. Then filled another bucket with water and 10% bleach. I washed everything in the soapy water, then let it soak in the bleach water for at least 30 seconds. I didn't bother to rinse the bleach off, just wiped it off and let it dry. I washed 24 of my treepots, I plan to move the JLO project forward after these two GRCD plants finish. The plan is to run 12 each of the two different plants that tested positive for CBD. Only 1/4 of these should autoflower, so I should average 3 plants from each set of 12. I'm hoping to get at least one male and one female autoflowering plant out of this to make the cross fully autoflowering.

Can't upload photos again....

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
ICookies

Cherry Tart

Cherry Tart

Attachments

• photo2027813.jpg
    photo2027813.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 27
  • photo2027814.jpg
    photo2027814.jpg