What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro grow journal + TS600 + 2x2 DWC

TyroneShoelace

BCM#1 42F (More Character!!!!)

BCM#1 42F (More Character!!!!)

Done with 6 weeks and it's been a wild ride on the apparent razor's edge between overfeeding and underfeeding. I'm enjoying the challenge. 1.1 seems to show too little N, while 1.2-1.3 brings tip burn. I'm going to keep it on the light side from here on out.

picture.php

picture.php

TyroneShoelace

Tentatively planning on chopping a few samples at the end of week 8 and the rest of the plant at the end of week 9. Despite the look of the buds, the trichs are not sending signals that we're ready. Not sure if she has enough food to last that long, though.
BCM1 52F (1).jpg

BCM1 52F (3).jpg

BCM1 50F (3).jpg

20180701 174955

Attachments

• BCM1 52F (1).jpg
    BCM1 52F (1).jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 75
  • BCM1 52F (1).jpg
    BCM1 52F (1).jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 61

TyroneShoelace

Thanks, Bibi!

Yeah, those trich shots were taken on day 50, so the first sample will get another week and the chop will come after 2 as long as the plant doesn’t start consuming the bud leaves.

TyroneShoelace

Thank you, TBD! I’m going to let them go as long as possible. It took a lot of time to get to this point, so I don’t want to blow it on the home stretch. Timing the fade is definitely an art. Especially on the first run of a particular cut. But I’d rather deal with some dead leaves in the buds than the substandard effect of a premature harvest.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Thank you, TBD! I’m going to let them go as long as possible. It took a lot of time to get to this point, so I don’t want to blow it on the home stretch. Timing the fade is definitely an art. Especially on the first run of a particular cut. But I’d rather deal with some dead leaves in the buds than the substandard effect of a premature harvest.

This is a wise decision. You will deserve more. :rtfo:

TyroneShoelace

Thank you. To say I am enjoying it would be an understatement. This herb is AMAZING!

The effect is so blissful. I've been smoking for 2 decades and I didn't know herb could do this.

Latest posts

Latest posts