What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grrr pc and IC issues?? and fox farm nutes question?

D

Double_Gulp420

What's up guys and gals! I have a question about my nutes and when I should or start using... I have the complete fox farms line of nutes pictured below and as of right now my babies are in just happy frog soil nothing additional. They will be getting transferred into 1/2 OF and 1/2 Happy frog so when they are established and ready for a bigger pot! They are feminized seeds and are not autos. I am only doing 1/2 and 1/2 on the soils hoping that will make the nutes in the OF last longer is this correct? Also should I be looking at any root stimulators or when should I start feeding my nutes obviously the higher nitrogen one first but how do you judge? I hear of people using root stimulators and what not and I have though about super thrive that was an old go to but with everything in my soil and what I have in all these bottles is turning into a bad episode of breaking bad lol jk i hope fox farms isn't that crazy!! Any info, experience would be awesome!! Thanks in advance

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379172

Last edited: