What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new everthing new grow

gizmo666

harvest day -6
Winter is coming
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

so 6 days till harvest
i'm going to throw them into darkness thurs night before the chop on saturday
for my first attempt at growing in a tent and my first grow in years i feel its been successful
i have stuck to the KISS method
i might consider getting myself a ph tester for my next grow but i guess the water out the taps is good here lol
i would like to thank all who have contributed to my diary
the encouragement and advice makes it all worthwhile
take care all
peace

bibi40

Thanks bibi from a grower like yourself that's praise indeed
Thankyou
thanks for kind words but i' m not especially a " good " grower ,
just a grower like you ,

you got the skills to do great buds mate ,and you did it!

:plant grow:

gizmo666

day 61 and its good to be back after the shutdown lol
well this will be the last living pictures of these girls
its been a great time looking after them but they have had their last water tonight and the lights are out..............forever
thrown them into darkness now till saturday chopday
buds are very heavy now just falling over and very sticky
such a strong smell in the tent now but the tent is sealing well got no smell at all in the room
fan and filter done the job perfectly
enough of the faffing.....................pictures
fetch?photoid=17791302.jpg

fetch?photoid=17791301.jpg

fetch?photoid=17791299.jpg

fetch?photoid=17791297.jpg

fetch?photoid=17791300.jpg

hate to say it but the new site is a pain in the ass
what a faff about to upload pictures now
eventually figured it out
need a quick link to the albums
anyway hopew everyones grows are going well
take care all
peace

Sampas92

Just newbin
day 61 and its good to be back after the shutdown lol
well this will be the last living pictures of these girls
its been a great time looking after them but they have had their last water tonight and the lights are out..............forever
thrown them into darkness now till saturday chopday
buds are very heavy now just falling over and very sticky
such a strong smell in the tent now but the tent is sealing well got no smell at all in the room
fan and filter done the job perfectly
enough of the faffing.....................pictures

hate to say it but the new site is a pain in the ass
what a faff about to upload pictures now
eventually figured it out
need a quick link to the albums
anyway hopew everyones grows are going well
take care all
peace

Its fucked but we all are going to make it, this community right here cant end just because of a desing and some technicalities

Your girls are beautiful gizmo :good:

gizmo666

well thats it for this grow folks
all plants harvested and hanging
fetch?photoid=17794168.jpg

i have already got my new seeds in the tissue hopefully get them started in a few days
but sadly due to the new site and the shit to get pictures loaded up i'll not be recording this grow here
i've heard it may take months to sort the site out i really dont know if it will ever be the same
i'm not gonna leave as yet just gonna lurk around but deffinatly cant see me being on as often this new site just looks and acts horrible
anyway i want to thank everyone that has took the time to dropping by your comments mean a lot and is what drives us on
take care all and i'll smoke a bowl to you all
peace

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I sure hope to get that far along on a run. Hang in with ICMag, they will make the pics easier. I hope.

Sampas92

Just newbin
well thats it for this grow folks
all plants harvested and hanging

i have already got my new seeds in the tissue hopefully get them started in a few days
but sadly due to the new site and the shit to get pictures loaded up i'll not be recording this grow here
i've heard it may take months to sort the site out i really dont know if it will ever be the same
i'm not gonna leave as yet just gonna lurk around but deffinatly cant see me being on as often this new site just looks and acts horrible
anyway i want to thank everyone that has took the time to dropping by your comments mean a lot and is what drives us on
take care all and i'll smoke a bowl to you all
peace

ATUK said they are working on the pics issue, im using a hosting site for now to remediate things..
Im sad that you "leave", hope that you come again to display your work when this is better
peace gizmo :tiphat: