What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cup 2018

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
informing all members the ic 420 cup will be in Barcelona this year, we have a cannabis club to use as a venue. if you are interested in entering or joining us as a judge, please contact sourkush or myself here or at gaius@icmag.com

some rules and conditions apply.

entries need to be in by the 14th of April, so no time to waste :D

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
get out of your closet and enter! I'm glad I did. OGKB 2.0 Bro!
these are some of the actual buds that I sent.

A Mich grower grabbed 2nd place with her this past summer at the High Times Cup.

they didn't look so pretty after I vacuum packed them, put them in a crushproof box then vacuum, I learned the hard way.

She has tested in the high twenties THC and low 30's total cannabiniods at 4 different labs since I spread her around the fam.

her final scores at the bottom, if you are a judge this year please leave comments yo!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
we still have some judging up for grabs guys, anyone interested drop me a pm. the event officially starts on the 18th and a trip to Barcelona isn't that expensive for us Europeans, be there or be square as they say , lmao.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you don't post your results, you put them in the online voting app which i will activate in the next hours. voting will be open like always so everyone will see who voted what. the link for the voting app will go up in the encrypted 420 forum as always.

Skip

Veteran
I see 70 entries listed so far!

I hope everyone's having a great time.

Good luck to everyone who entered and showed up to judge.

Barcelona's a great town, don't forget to explore too!

Here's my rather dated guide to Barcelona & Spain:
https://www.hiptravelguide.com/guides/index.php?site=2

I'll have to update it with info about the Barcelona Cannabis Clubs that entered (I think there's six)

Latest posts

Latest posts