What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

200+ plants, cops said they would be back in hour with warrant, what to do?

oldhaole

Veteran
No Problem

No Problem

I know what I'd do. Cut everything down, walk over to my neighbors pasture and feed them to his cattle. I toss everything I don't compost to the cows. So when they see me they come running. The cops are welcome to chase the cows for samples of my digested crop.

And since my property is fenced, with a gate at the street, and a lot of dogs between, the only spot where the cops can wait on public property is in the street. So they would not be able to cover the back. All the more reason to keep your outdoor plants out of sight from off of your land.

But since Hawaii is a MMJ state, and I'd just pull up a chair, spark a fatty and wait for them. After making damn sure I'm within my numbers. So I'd pull the kids, feed the cows, and leave 21 of the biggest, best trees. Then give them my cards, after they get their warrant.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Don't feed cattle cannabis please!

They do sell macerating pumps for toilets.

If you aren't going through this right now I must declare shennanigans.

Shame on you.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
Ive had to break down in a hurry,a hour wouldnt cut it, I figure what you are after is a giant 45 gallon drum converted into a giant garbage disposal which can be piped directly into the main clean out of a house /shop /building . I call it the copper chopper. but who are u kidding if it comes to this u are done basically anyways
TS

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
If they said they were back in an hour...they would leave someone with you so you would be unable to alter the evidence.

oldhaole

Veteran
We are talking hypetheticly.

If it's a choise between getting the cows high....or me going to jail....the cows get high.
We've planted in pastures before... When they move cattle in they eat them on their own. It doesn't hurt them. And they take them down to the dirt.

The question was how do you get rid of plants fast.

On the mainland you guys need to protect your plants from deer. Otherwise the deer eat them. It doesn't hurt them or the cattle.

Your over reacting.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a few months before i moved i was one night away from flipping a 4k grow with close to 200 plants. well over the 'limit'. cops came to the door - and saw me thru the big picture window... so i had to answer my door. but i didnt open my security door (like this one... dead bolt locked... http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs...ooglebase-_-D30X-_-100572753&locStoreNum=1002) but spoke to them thru it. they said there was a 911 call from my landline - which we were not using aka no phone plugged into the line/port - and they needed to come in and do a securty check. I said 'nope, sorry, wrong house. no land line here". they asked again to be let in due to 911 call form the address. i asked them "what phone number - this house is my grandfathers house and I know what the land line phone number is... what number did the call trace back too?" at that pont officer dickface grabbed his shoulder radio and pretended to call into HQ to get the number. then he rattled off some number and I said "nope sorry". at which point they then asked me "what about the house in the back?" we had a mother-in-law/guest house in the back where the grow op was.... anyways I told them (with a jedi mindtrick wave) "there is no house in the back" said good night and closed the door and watch them drive off.
i immediately called my best friend/partner, he came over and we loaded 2 full size suvs with plants and drove them over to a safe house. took us about 20 minutes to load up the suvs in the garage. we were booking hahaha and away the plants went in the middle of the night. and off went the lights for good at that spot. but i left the lights up, the tables up, the rez filled... just removed the plants.

cops didnt come back. kinda kick my self for not bringing the plants back and firing off those grows before i left, but freedom is nice hahaha.

anyways, thats what i was able to do.

if my friend wasnt able to come over and help me clear out, the next step was trying like a mad man to cut the plants at the bases, put them in a pile and fire up then lawn mower. but at 11pm that mightve gotten the cops called back for something else...

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
ive heard stories like this,
ALWAYS have a very close good friend on hand, who can be at your house within 10! and then you needa work like 10 dwarfs after there princess, hard and fast no breaks, CHOP CHOP MOVE! get that shit moved,
Make sure your friend or where ever the plants are being moved to is a safe location.

Could be a hard thing to do but, its better to move half the load if poss, than be done for 200+ plants

jack Haze

Speaking as one who recently had a similar situation...

First and foremost. Forget any and all plans you think you'll incorporate and enact. Once you realize, one way or the other...They're coming in. You flip out to the point you have absolutely no idea what to do. I had always said I'd flush them. I then remembered the time a buddy flushed a large stash...and it ended up draining into the middle of his street. Plan ''B'' was always making a bonfire in my backyard. I was so freaked out, I had no idea who was watching from which vantage point...The phrase 'extreme terror' pops into my mind thinking about it. I had a fairly good idea they were watching, just had no idea from where.

All sorts of ideas came to mind. Preserving strains was a major concern (believe it or not.) The main thing was I was so panic stricken and terrified that conscience decisions were not an option. I had about 48 hours to figure it out...I can't imagine 1 hour.

Perhaps others react better under horrific conditions...I didn't! Had I only had an hour, I'd had never done it.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Maybe a large cauldron of metabolic acid would come in handy. On the other hand, being taken for Jeffry Dahmer instead of Jeffry the grower might be less than positive.

I've thrown nothing but fans in the disposal and they tend to wad. This makes draining tough. Can't imagine 200 plants worth of stems and stalks grinding very well, even with a commercial disposal.

Might be surprised how fast one could cut a plant down to toilet drain size and flushes with a pruner. In the furry of culling to legal numbers, one might cull a finger along with.

I used to have a chipper for dead corn stalks but the blades are wide angle. Not sure if stalk fiber would clog or cut like intended.

Uhh... strain dependent.:)

L

longearedfriend

Cut all the plants at the base. Dump all the soil on the ground and mix it up. Take all the plants and cut them into as many pieces as possible. At least this way they can't tell you had 200 plants. Then start flushing plant matter

then they would say

yeah... we estimate 400 plants :)

L

longearedfriend

Start chopping and flushing until you get under 100 plants for starters, the toilet is always your friend...

the toilet is always your friend as long as you treat it right :)
wouldn't want to block it, then you have another problem

as they are taking you to jail, your house is flooding

a few months before i moved i was one night away from flipping a 4k grow with close to 200 plants. well over the 'limit'. cops came to the door - and saw me thru the big picture window... so i had to answer my door. but i didnt open my security door but spoke to them thru it. they said there was a 911 call from my landline - which we were not using aka no phone plugged into the line/port - and they needed to come in and do a securty check. I said 'nope, sorry, wrong house. no land line here". they asked again to be let in due to 911 call form the address. i asked them "what phone number - this house is my grandfathers house and I know what the land line phone number is... what number did the call trace back too?" at that pont officer dickface grabbed his shoulder radio and pretended to call into HQ to get the number. then he rattled off some number and I said "nope sorry". at which point they then asked me "what about the house in the back?" we had a mother-in-law/guest house in the back where the grow op was.... anyways I told them (with a jedi mindtrick wave) "there is no house in the back" said good night and closed the door and watch them drive off.

if my friend wasnt able to come over and help me clear out, the next step was trying like a mad man to cut the plants at the bases, put them in a pile and fire up then lawn mower. but at 11pm that mightve gotten the cops called back for something else...

you we're lucky they didn't wait for you outside... or stop your vehicles...

B

B. Self Reliant

I recently had a little scare involving a knock & talk. . . turned out it was legitimately the wrong house but it scared the shit out of me anyways. I didn't answer but knowing they wanted to come in was enough for me. I only had some mom plants in little 6" pots at the time, but the question remained the same. When you think they're watching, what do you do?

I keep smaller moms for a reason. I also keep an old wrapping paper roll (the cardboard inside part) around for this very reason. I snip my plants at the base and then slip them inside the tube (bottom first for easy feeding). You'd be surprised at how big of a plant can fit in a tube like that. Once my plants were inside these tubes I was able to throw them inside my jacket, take the dog for a walk and throw them away in an outdoor public trash can.

If I would have been in flower I don't know what I would have done. It seems like with larger grows the game might already be over. The best thing I can think of using is a wood chipper. . . at least then the LEO's wouldn't be able to prove a plant count, even if there was a massive pile of plant matter under the chipper.

Latest posts

Latest posts