What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Few Hybrids From Seed

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
Thanks Dave,lemon tek lupo, cobbler Jones is Sin Mint Cobbler times Gorilla Jones,fresh new seeds I made

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
Thanks gypsy,I love cannabis,thanks for having the site to connect me to other enthusiaists

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
Uggg supposed to frost tmrw,hope my micro od makes it,I've seen plants freeze solid and be ok

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
Full plant shot of 4 tksd on left,pole plant ggcj on right seeded fully with ggnevmango

picture.php

More ggcj

picture.php

picture.php

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
Thanks kk ,seems to be worthy crosses, the purple wookies is nice,lots of variation in the puff, happy holidays

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
Omg I love having different weed to puff,its also nice that most phenos are dank as fuck,that huge purple has the worst taste lol didn't even save seeds,. The tksd is super nice cross,I hope the male was dank,I have 3 diff tksd phenos of f2 seeds saved 1 chemcherries x tksd,the flavor on Chen cherries is is epic too, gorilla haze f2 seeds I have plenty,the mom tasted like lemonlime thia weed.1 pheno of ggcj was dank,the other wasn't nealy as unique..the platinums were really good,bedder than sinmintobblers..overall the season seemed to be a great success.I have seeds for life and puff to last till spring.thanks icmag for helping make it possible.grow on micro forum,grow hard

Latest posts

Latest posts